Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 13 D-Zone
Just picked up 4 tickets in section 120. Will be my first time sitting in the D-Zone this season. It's going to be awesome, I actually get to yell and scream and it won't bother some family sitting in front of me.

I had a question though. Do you have to show ID just to sit in the D-Zone? I'm 25, but my brother who is 17 is planning on attending.
No, they give you a wristband if you are over 21 and don't serve you beer without it. It is an awesome experience and I only got D-Zone 2.0 tickets cause my friends were too slow getting back to me. I have 8 for the game on the 13th however, should be a great time with a huge D-Zone!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:No, they give you a wristband if you are over 21 and don't serve you beer without it. It is an awesome experience and I only got D-Zone 2.0 tickets cause my friends were too slow getting back to me. I have 8 for the game on the 13th however, should be a great time with a huge D-Zone!

for sure!

thanks for the info btw.
My fiancee, two of our friends, and I are going to that game. Can't wait!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
okay so Legace is going to start in goal for the opposition tonight, so what are some good chants? I don't want to be too mean to him, he was a good backup for the Wings for years.
DARREN FRICKIN MCCARTY BABY!!! WHAT A GOAL, GREAT GAME.

what was up with the d-zone tonight? I tried starting the "let's go griffins" chant in section 120 about 10 times to no avail. I did get some laughs from my Manny Legace razzing, especially after he let in that soft goal.
I dunno, we tried starting it in 118 a couple times and as soon as we stopped it was done... guess no one was into it. You forgot that DMAC also got in a nice fight againts some pansy from peoria.
We were chanting in 110, I can tell you that. I think I lost my voice. That was the best goal ever!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
zdunklee Wrote:I dunno, we tried starting it in 118 a couple times and as soon as we stopped it was done... guess no one was into it. You forgot that DMAC also got in a nice fight againts some pansy from peoria.

*half fight

stupid refs. but yea we were in the added on section, so I think a lot of people just liked the prices. oh well, still a great time.

oh and what's with Zane and his "time of the goal EIGHTEEEEEN FIFTY SIXXX GRRRROWLLL" lol that was hilarious
No idea, did you notice joe's jersey was #69?