Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Skin
He's been on the show several times, what's your opinion of Mr. Skin ?
Wowie Groovie !
He is the poster formerly known as Titan in an alternate universe!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Except he's successful. I guess it would be an alternate universe, huh?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I imagine Mr. Skin is a very polarizing figure. Either you love him or you hate him, all because of the way he has chose to make his fortune.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I find his segments on the show to be overall entertaining, but they walk a thin line between funny and annoying.
Mad Dog Wrote:I imagine Mr. Skin is a very polarizing figure. Either you love him or you hate him, all because of the way he has chose to make his fortune.

I don't really love or hate him and he can make his money any way he pleases. I just find him overall boring. The only thing that makes the segment interesting is the guys insulting him. Mr. Skin segments are pretty much the only segments that get replayed that I don't like.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I think is corny jokes are awesome, his knowledge is amazing, and I think his interviews are awesome!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
All the mr skin interviews are hilarious
his knowlegde is awfully scary sometimes
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
littlenicky153 Wrote:All the mr skin interviews are hilarious

They're actually skinterviews, and we all would appreciate it if you refer to them as such.
I used to like him... then he started charging to use his site. Sad
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
MOST.

AWESOME.

IDEA.

EVER.

Internview with Mr. Skin.

And have the intern be naked during the internview so you can call it....

SKINTERNVIEW
Wowie Groovie !
I love Mr. Skin.

Too much fun
Wowie Groovie !
I'm glad someone likes it but Mr. Skin still seems incredibly lame to me. He makes stupid jokes and when the guys actually laugh at them I feel like they're totally humoring him which - to me - is the antithesis of what the FB&HW show is all about. Maybe I'm just jaded as hell but Mr. Skin interviews are pretty much the most boring thing I've ever heard. I'm rather listen to them talk about friggin' NASCAR.

But eh, to each his own right? Not everyone is going to like every segment. It's just that it stuns me that anyone would enjoy Mr. Skin interviews. At least I can understand the appeal of NASCAR even if I personally hate it.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown