• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Hot Wings !
We're all very happy for you. 8-)
Wowie Groovie !
huh?

* I just turned my radio up and stopped working*

Awesome congrats HW!

Name him Howie Jr.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
yup
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Not able to listen this monrning. Wifey finally preggo?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Sweet! That gives hope to me and Loki!!

...not that me and Loki are...it's just that were in the same...boat. Ah come on guys, you know what I mean.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Congrats!

The question now is, if it's a boy, what shows up on the ultrasound first: the adam's apple or the crank?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Congrats HW 8-)

The Long and Hard work finally paid off....

not that long and hard work... the IVF.... nevermind...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Congrats Hotwings! 8-)
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Congrats, Hotwings, you will soon have a screaming, puking, pooping baby... You're so lucky...
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Congratulations! Yaaaaa baby!!! If it's a girl you should still name her Howie Jr. Tongue
your momma Wrote:Congratulations! Yaaaaa baby!!! If it's a girl you should still name her Howie Jr. Tongue

At least the love of pink would make sense then.
Jiggy Wrote:Sweet! That gives hope to me and Loki!!

...not that me and Loki are...it's just that were in the same...boat. Ah come on guys, you know what I mean.

Jiggy, I think that every one knows what you mean...But yes it does give us hope.
Finally!!! Horray for you and your wife.
Sweet Jesus! That's just awesome!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
congratulations to you and your wife, hot wings.
Congrats
Krystal Wrote:Congrats, Hotwings, you will soon have a screaming, puking, pooping baby... You're so lucky...

If he happens to have problems with being tired now, he should just wait for what's in store!
I was actually overjoyed when I heard about this.

Congrats buddy!
potthole Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:Congrats, Hotwings, you will soon have a screaming, puking, pooping baby... You're so lucky...

If he happens to have problems with being tired now, he should just wait for what's in store!

I can't wait until he oversleeps, they wake him up live on the air, and he swears live on air
potthole Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I can't wait until he oversleeps, they wake him up live on the air, and he swears live on air

Hello? ... DUCK!

ha ha ha...yup!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:If he happens to have problems with being tired now, he should just wait for what's in store!

I can't wait until he oversleeps, they wake him up live on the air, and he swears live on air

Hello? ... DUCK!
Congratulations Hot Wings & family!! Good luck!!
My son got out of the tub last night and my wife failed to put a diaper on him. A few minutes later there's a big turd on my bedroom floor and a giant wet spot from his piss. These are things you can expect down the road hotwings.

Other things they don't often tell you while you're going through the pregnancy/labor...

She most likely will take a big dump while giving birth.
Astroglide has more than one purpose, it's also used for lubing the baby's head.

Hope and pray your wife doesn't have to have an episiotomy. [Image: Medio-lateral-episiotomy.gif]
Congrats Hot wings
Congratulations Hot Wings! Another future broadcaster in the making, I'm sure. Big Grin
Awesome. Hot Wings can put the baby on the air. The gurgling baby noises will be more entertaining than "What Hot Wings Thinks?"

But in all seriousness, congrats. It was a long, hard journey and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

If it's a son name him Jeremy.
If it's a daughter name her... Jeremy. What the hell?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I've heard that all they want is for a healthy baby. And to name said baby "Biff".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Is "Biff" an Irish name?
Admin Wrote:I've heard that all they want is for a healthy baby. And to name said baby "Biff".

I am rather fond of Rocky, or Rockette...

or Frank.
Congratulations Hotwings. Finally. I hope everything goes well and all the best. Is Freebeer next? Wink
they should name the kid adam apple

and if its a girl apple adam

i dont know why, just cuz
Krystal Wrote:Is "Biff" an Irish name?

It's roots are in Ethiopia but have migrated as far west as Nigeria.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:Is "Biff" an Irish name?

It's roots are in Ethiopia but have migrated as far west as Nigeria.

I thought it's roots were in Gotham:

[Image: pow.jpg]
[Image: batman.jpg]
[Image: batman_tv_biff.jpg]
RM is totally right and no one could convince me otherwise.
you deserve 100 karma for that
CONGRADULATIONS!!! I'm very happy for the Hot Wings Family.

Now comes the thread where everyone thinks of horrible names for the kid.

I think Adriana Micheals has a nice ring. Just make sure when naming her/ him to keep in mind what it rhymes with. (smelly shelly, wet the bed fred, fat matt, etc. can be traumatizing). Don't name it Stacey if its a girl, I haven't met a nice Stacey yet.
sunshyne Wrote:Don't name it Stacey if its a girl, I haven't met a nice Stacey yet.

and stay away from Chris. Everyone with that name is gay.
Congrats Hot Wings! I'm sure you will teach your kid all the important life lessons such as, the difference between nieve/naive, renegading pants, awesome stammering, and your stupid corvette club.
That is awesome news!! Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS HOT WINGS! You're about to go on the most amazing, incredible, horrifying journey. Welcome to the brotherhood, dude. So happy for you both!