Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHL Goalie Masks
Does anyone know of a good website to look at goalie masks? I am specifically interested in the Wings' Howard's mask, but I think it would be cool to see all of them.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Does anyone know of a good website to look at goalie masks? I am specifically interested in the Wings' Howard's mask, but I think it would be cool to see all of them.

barns and noble had an AWESOME book on the history of the goalie mask...while my boy and wife looked at a bunch of weird jap anime books i was checkin it out...

no website though. google images has a few
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
You go to Barnes and Noble to look at the picture books too?

I recommend 48 hours with the detroit red wings...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:You go to Barnes and Noble to look at the picture books too?

I recommend 48 hours with the detroit red wings...

i usually check out the comic book section but there were a gaggle of fat dorks in the way so i pretended to be a real man and look at hockey stuff..
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
SI, has a nice photo gallery up.

sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0707/gallery.nhl.goalie.masks/content.1.html