Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's stoked to see Watchmen?
*points to self*

this guy.

:o
seems interesting...i may see it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'll definitely see it. Just not on opening weekend.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I know the crowds are gonna be crazy but I really want to be there.
i'll probably rent it...i haven't waited in line for a movie since my wife promised to sex me up after Pirates III was over
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I don't know why but, I think this movie will be a flop. The Watchmen is a graphic novel, no? This will get terrible reviews, I'm sure of it.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'll probably rent it...i haven't waited in line for a movie since my wife promised to sex me up after Pirates III was over

The only legitimate reason for anyone to wait more that 3 minutes in line at a movie theater is for the promise of nookie from his/her significant other. Otherwise, it's not worth standing in line in a packed theater full of teenagers on a Friday night.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
shawnp Wrote:I don't know why but, I think this movie will be a flop. The Watchmen is a graphic novel, no? This will get terrible reviews, I'm sure of it.

The Dark Knight.
Doktor Wrote:The Dark Knight.

...blew donkey balls
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

...blew donkey balls

I've never done that, but if it's half as entertaining as that movie, I may have to try it!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I agree TDK was a crapfest, but you can't ignore ONE BILLION EFFING DOLLARS
Crapfest?...What.? I thought TDK lived up to all the hype. I guess to each his own but it was a great movie.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:Crapfest?...What.? I thought TDK lived up to all the hype. I guess to each his own but it was a great movie.
ditto
The only things I liked about TDK was Dent and Heath. Everything else blew balls.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

...blew donkey balls

Dude. That was way over the line man, you better apologize.
Wowie Groovie !
i'm the only comic book guy in my group of friends, so I doubt I'll find anyone who wants to go see it opening night.

However, if you're in or near GR, you owe it yourself to see it on IMAX, IMAX is the absolute epitome of the movie going experience.
Wowie Groovie !
IMAX just gives me a headache...i don't want to feel like the movie is trying to encompass the Earth.
the previews to the movie actually have me interested to read the comics (i wiki-ed). but i don't think i will go to a theater for it unless it's a group night out kind of thing, which won't happen.