Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find a new avatar
Think someone has a bad avatar? Find a funny one that would fit a member? Post your avatar suggestions here.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
cool, i was in the market for a new one anyway...lay one on me
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The best I can get on short notice.

[Image: 2704_0.jpg]

[Image: il_430xN.50543775.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Here's one for you Howie.

[Image: thinkpinklogo.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:The best I can get on short notice.

[Image: 2704_0.jpg]

Please pick this one. Please pick this one. Please pick this one.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
i like the bus....but i'll wait for a few more
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i like the bus....but i'll wait for a few more

Bus...

and you call yourself a firefighter....
[Image: 6820a20real20live20pening1.jpg]

It's a baby Rock Monster
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: 6820a20real20live20pening1.jpg]

It's a baby Rock Monster

What the hell IS it?
it's clearly a baby cock monster
NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS NWS
Ok, I'll bite. What is NWS?
howie i think your avatar is fine the way it is, the shining meets willy wonka. greatness.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
boizalynne Wrote:What the hell IS it?

Richard Gere's newest bestest friend.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:What the hell IS it?

Richard Gere's newest bestest friend.

Ewwww!
mainerliser Wrote:Ok, I'll bite. What is NWS?

And I'll bite too. NWS ? WTF ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

New Wizard Sleeve? Never Waste Spaghetti? Not Without Sandals? What the hell does it mean man?!
Titan ! Wrote:

Maybe he means Not Work Safe when it should be NSFW (Not Safe For Work). I don't think anything here qualifies as NSFW though.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:And I'll bite too. NWS ? WTF ?

Maybe he means Not Work Safe when it should be NSFW (Not Safe For Work). I don't think anything here qualifies as NSFW though.

I think he's just half a tard for making the post in the first place.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
dino Wrote:Maybe he means Not Work Safe when it should be NSFW (Not Safe For Work). I don't think anything here qualifies as NSFW though.

I think he's just half a tard for making the post in the first place.

Tru Dat
(Dat's my inner Hippity Hoppity right there)
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza

It's a baby Rock Monster

I'm pretty sure he's pooping.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:

It's a baby Rock Monster

I'm pretty sure he's pooping.

no sweety, those are dirty lil' cockmonster balls

honestly, i think it's a mouse