Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who successfully predicted out come of ..........
past recessions?? I missed it, would like to investigate.
Nostradamus and Jeremy the Magician at the Allegan county fair June 7th 2003
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Nostradamus and Jeremy the Magician at the Allegan county fair June 7th 2003

Yes, but to be fair Jeremy has a cousin on the "inside" who leaked some info.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Nostradamus and Jeremy the Magician at the Allegan county fair June 7th 2003

Yes, but to be fair Jeremy has a cousin on the "inside" who leaked some info.

Yes, well to be truly fair, Jeremy has been inside his cousin, while at the fair.
Wowie Groovie !
sickbitch Wrote:past recessions?? I missed it, would like to investigate.

Or do you mean you'd like to investi gate?
OMG, can I get a serious answer here! Big Grin You guys are a bunch of smart a**es! LOL I see one of you has tons of smites!! :'(
I can see why.
potthole Wrote:
sickbitch Wrote:past recessions?? I missed it, would like to investigate.

Or do you mean you'd like to investi gate?

Whu ?
Wowie Groovie !
Check the spelling of the words contained in the thread title.
;D
potthole Wrote:Check the spelling of the words contained in the thread title.

what words would those be???? :-*

suc, dic and come? ;D
sickbitch Wrote:OMG, can I get a serious answer here! Big Grin You guys are a bunch of smart a**es! LOL I see one of you has tons of smites!! :'(
I can see why.

Hey, he worked his ass off for those smites man.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
HA ! outcome is one word
Wowie Groovie !
Jiggy Wrote:
sickbitch Wrote:OMG, can I get a serious answer here! Big Grin You guys are a bunch of smart a**es! LOL I see one of you has tons of smites!! :'(
I can see why.

Hey, he worked his ass off for those smites man.

Not really, the moderators are able to give as many smites as they want. One or more of them gang banged me and most of my negative karma score comes from that
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Hey, he worked his ass off for those smites man.

Not really, the moderators are able to give as many smites as they want. One or more of them gang banged me and most of my negative karma score comes from that

TOP, no one wants to hear about your fantasies involving Biff and Potthole...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Titan ! Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Hey, he worked his ass off for those smites man.

Yeah, but I'm sure you worked hard for that gang bang.

...or got hard, whatever.
Titan ! Wrote:
HA ! outcome is one word

I was wondering if my initial post in this thread would be too subtle. Oh well, at least I made myself laugh.
Not really, the moderators are able to give as many smites as they want. One or more of them gang banged me and most of my negative karma score comes from that[/quote]

Well I hope U at least enjoyed the gang bang! :o
Titan ! Wrote:Not really, the moderators are able to give as many smites as they want. One or more of them gang banged me and most of my negative karma score comes from that

Actually I can see what happens behind the scenes and there were a number of people who were smiting you very regularly when you were acting like a little bitch a few months ago.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Not really, the moderators are able to give as many smites as they want. One or more of them gang banged me and most of my negative karma score comes from that

Actually I can see what happens behind the scenes and there were a number of people who were smiting you very regularly when you were acting like a little bitch a few months ago.

Uh huh. And how many came from you and the other mods ?
Wowie Groovie !
I'm not saying the mods didn't smite you. I'm just saying that there were a whole slew of people who didn't care for the whiny bitchy Titan that showed up for a few months and they voiced their displeasure via the smite.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

I'm allowed one exalt/smite per hour like everyone else...I'm pretty sure the same goes with Queenie, Dino, and Derek
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Sick Bitch, Gerald Celente has predicted a lot of economic and social occurrances. I posted a You Tube video of him on the Touchy Subject area.
I got an email forward of a youtube video...supposedly taken down in the US...but still available through Canada's youtube? As you can see I spent a lot of time looking at it as I don't even know the dudes name.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/CspmQef4UBk&hl=en[/flash]