Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face Lick
I know it's only February but that was easily my favorite stunt of the year. I've always really enjoyed those in studio stunts where you know there's going to be great video. On top of that, it's nice to finally put faces to the names of some interns that have never or poorly been video taped in the past.

It's also great to see people besides Joe get in on the stunts. I know this would never fly, but that's why I've always thought that there should be one space on the wheel that says, "FB, HT or Zane does the stunt." It would rarely come up and when it did it'd be awesome. If the space came up then they would spin again to see which of the three does it.

But anyway, amazing stunt with equally amazing video today. Poor Devin got engulfed by Joe and his pedophile beard.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I haven't watched the video yet, so forgive me if I am being stupid.

Why didn't they do the public licking, like they planned, then follow up with the studio portion? They could have either done it while Joe and the intern were out, or wait until they get back. Kind of a two-for-one then.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I found it boring on the radio and was only able to watch 3 minutes of the video without getting bored. "Joe stunts" have gotten poor. "Sex Toy" stunt was the best in awhile but lame compared to what they did every Weds about a year ago. I used to never want to miss the stunts....Now I could care less most of the time.
I was just so hoping that one of us would lick Joe's face. That would have been great... You know he would have been so disgusted. Plus his beard would have been great for retaining saliva.

Plus I mean who doesn't want to lick Joe??? Damn, why am I such a creep?
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
Marissa Wrote:I was just so hoping that one of us would lick Joe's face. That would have been great... You know he would have been so disgusted. Plus his beard would have been great for retaining saliva.

You're a female it's okay for you to be a creep, in fract the word creep/creepy can only be used to describe a male, just like a-hole, fag, dick, and shitstain.
Wowie Groovie !
lurkingfinger Wrote:Now I could care less most of the time.

So you care about the stunts? Do you mean you couldn't care less?

[Image: caring.png]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Marissa Wrote:I was just so hoping that one of us would lick Joe's face. That would have been great... You know he would have been so disgusted. Plus his beard would have been great for retaining saliva.

you're brave now, but we all heard that sound you made when it was your turn to spin the face wheel...
Marissa Wrote:Plus I mean who doesn't want to lick Joe???

settle down, you already interned.
I can't believe how diminutive IKB is....for some reason I thought he was taller and bigger than that. What an adorable little retarded elf.
hotzester Wrote:I can't believe how diminutive IKB is....for some reason I thought he was taller and bigger than that. What an adorable little retarded elf.

Yah I was surprised too.......and he is kind of gross looking from a hygiene standpoint.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Usually I'm all about helping out with the Joe stunts, but... ew!

Seriously, I have a weird thing about my face even being touched, so I'm glad that I didn't get licked.

Licking Pubeface was bad enough. (No offense, Pube).
This was one of only a couple of stunts that actually had me on the verge of gagging. I was ok hearing the audio, but when I saw that video... *shudder*
I think Joe's finale should have required all the interns to line up against the wall, and Joe lick from one end of the line to the other....all the way across!
loosewendy Wrote:Licking Pubeface was bad enough. (No offense, Pube).

Pube's face is plenty offensive in it's own right.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
potthole Wrote:This was one of only a couple of stunts that actually had me on the verge of gagging. I was ok hearing the audio, but when I saw that video... *shudder*

I also was very amused but felt remarkable nausea while listening to that stunt.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Yes it's weird. You can lick your lover..... but a co-worker?!?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
its fun to put faces to the voices and we all got to discover Devin's breakfast face
burnprince Wrote:its fun to put faces to the voices and we all got to discover Devin's breakfast face

immediately made me think of this:

[Image: peeweebe0.jpg]

"GOOD MORNING MR. BREAKFAST!!!"