Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
riddles and other junk of that sort
so this baker... she makes cookies. whatever she doesn't sell during the day, she gives to mama. she starts making her intern deliver them. at some point, this intern starts getting fat, so she thinks he could be eating some of them.

she decides to try an catch him. she leaves a message on her mom's voicemail: "i'm going to write the number of cookies i send you on top of the next box," and then hangs up. before she packs the box, she rethinks and decides to write the number using roman numerals, since he could probably figure out what a regular digit would mean right away and sniff it out. she writes "IX" on the box, and hands it off to her fatass intern.

fatass starts chowing down in the car. a third of the way into the cookies, he sees the number on the top of the box and realizes what it was for. he knows this isn't good, and he's about to get his face licked. he scrambled for a pen, but sees baker-mama coming to the car to get her cookies, and he only has time to draw one line on the box.

baker-mama didn't suspect a thing.

how did he do it?
Wrote an "S"
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Wrote an "S"
sweetness x 10

someone else go.
Easy one:

What gets wetter as it dries?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
A wet vac.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
nope.

That doesn't really get wet, does it? The inside does, but I wouldn't call it wet if you were to suck up a puddle. Would you get wetter if you drank a glass of water?
Rock Monster Wrote:nope.

That doesn't really get wet, does it? The inside does, but I wouldn't call it wet if you were to suck up a puddle. Would you get wetter if you drank a glass of water?

I drool a lot so yes.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Anyway, I am going to guess "paper towel".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
That works. I was thinking of just a plain 'ol towel.
a mom queenie and daughter sunshyne are doing something together inside their home, although it can be done alone. probably even easier that way. most people do it every day.

kid sunshyne: "what should i put? 60?"

mom queenie: "not enough."

kid sunshyne: "ok, 120?"

mom queenie: "still not enough. put 90."

what are they doing?

---

edited as a last ditch effort to get a reaction

---

screw it. they were microwaving. and so ends the worst idea for a game ever.