Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if your a photoshopper please help!!!
zanes face needs to be on this homo!!! please help and post it here!!!!

http://www.break.com/pictures/captain-faggo672624.html
you just gotta love that mushroom cap showing thru!!!!!
I've never seen a package that small.
If my photoshopper please help what?
potthole Wrote:If my photoshopper please help what?

what? you cant possibly not understand
Like this? Best I could do with a quick shop...

[Image: 8920Captain20Faggo.jpg]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
LMAO...he looks so proud of his, uhhhh, stuff
alpacafarmer Wrote:
potthole Wrote:If my photoshopper please help what?

what? you cant possibly not understand

Wow, that one appears to have gone right over your head...

...Or maybe I should say you're head.
lol, did you notice the guy in the background with no pants on? Just a gay little vest.
sunshyne Wrote:lol, did you notice the guy in the background with no pants on? Just a gay little vest.

Yep! Good thing Mr. Faggo has something to drink in his hand. Otherwise, we'd be seeing some fag's package.

EWWWWWW
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
zdunklee Wrote:Like this? Best I could do with a quick shop...

hahahahahaha ur the man! thanks so much!! hahahah thats what u get for never replying to my emails zane!!!
potthole Wrote:
alpacafarmer Wrote:what? you cant possibly not understand

Wow, that one appears to have gone right over your head...

" or maybe i should say you are head.. "

wow.. i sooooo dont get it.. i dont even think your sentence was as sentence... maybe im a tard but.... hum... i really dont get it.
sunshyne Wrote:lol, did you notice the guy in the background with no pants on? Just a gay little vest.

someone needs to put joes face on that douch
alpacafarmer Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Wow, that one appears to have gone right over your head...

" or maybe i should say you are head.. "

wow.. i sooooo dont get it.. i dont even think your sentence was as sentence... maybe im a tard but.... hum... i really dont get it.

Wow, you mean that is still going over your head? Even I saw the sarcastic humor in both his posts....maybe you should check the title of your thread here and then you might pick up on it...
if your a photoshopper please help..

if my photoshopper please help what?

makes no sence to me
Neither does spelling...
potthole Wrote:Neither does spelling...

Potthole, I don't think he will get the fact that he can't spell and that is why it makes sense..

farmer, to make this a little easier for your tiny brain to comprehend, your title is if YOUR a photoshopper please help....so if my photoshopper does make sense because you used the wrong spelling of your/you're and thus made it about possession...do you by chance get it now? I doubt you do, but I might as well ask...
Your is used to denote possession in the second person.
i.e.
Your mom
Your dog

You're is a contraction of "you are"
i.e.
You're a filthy minger

I only post this info on grounds that IT'S NOT THAT EFFING HARD.
well at least your not missing the point of having zane pictured with his schmeckel showing through.. its much funnier to debate your and you're..
alpacafarmer Wrote:well at least your not missing the point of having zane pictured with his schmeckel showing through.. its much funnier to debate your and you're..

Debate, as in there could be different ways to use them? Really? even after that whole thing you obviously still don't know how to use them...I give up, can't teach an idiot new tricks I guess.
alpacafarmer Wrote:well at least your not missing the point of having zane pictured with his schmeckel showing through.. its much funnier to debate your and you're..

But obviously you are (missing the point). :Smile
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
nope... like a lot of people i dont follow all the rules of the language when writing on a message board. i just get the typin done as fast as i can and move on.. but at least its good to know the word police are on patrol. ill never roll my eyes when the guys on the show bitch about all the ambulance drivers who think its their job to point out every minor error on the show! wow.. im not sure y but i actually hate you!! haha
buy idiots i meant bumblefu*cks
just changed the spelling of a word.. dont want to get a spelling ticket
alpacafarmer Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Like this? Best I could do with a quick shop...

hahahahahaha ur the man! thanks so much!! hahahah thats what u get for never replying to my emails zane!!!

and i take it back. your not the man! your stupid.
Wow! Can you say uptight?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
alpacafarmer Wrote:
alpacafarmer Wrote:hahahahahaha ur the man! thanks so much!! hahahah thats what u get for never replying to my emails zane!!!

and i take it back. your not the man! your stupid.

I'll just assume this means I do not own the man, but I own stupid, and seeing as stupid is you, therefore I own you...awesome, I always wanted a slave!

By the way, using a shortened form of a word would be using UR instead of YOU'RE, not YOUR instead of YOU'RE, there is a huge difference, as they are NOT the same thing, it is different if they would actually have the same meaning.

Why don't you substitute to, everytime you mean too or two also? Oh and for the record spelling something wrong and using a different word are not the same thing...I wouldn't care if you spelled something wrong.
Quote:nope... like a lot of people i dont follow all the rules of the language when writing on a message board. i just get the typin done as fast as i can and move on..

AKA idiots. Using your natural language correctly shouldn't be something that requires effort unless you only have two brain cells to rub together.
oh take a joke you tards.. good lord.. potholes even sending me personal messages... you guys are takin turns bashin me and i say something back and "oh no" were on a message board about a morning show! hahahahahaha lets not take ourselves too serious please!!
Titan ! Wrote:Photoshop and spare time, not necessarily a good thing.

[Image: ban.jpg]

[Image: mods2.jpg]

[Image: mods1.jpg]

And just to beat everyone else to it ...

[Image: Titan.jpg]
That doesn't even fit with anything here.
Big surprise, we've already established he is short a few brain cells.
[Image: 256.png]

Farmer you should check out this new game. It's really fun.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Ahhhhhh.

That pic of Biff and Potthole in bed in their college days still makes me laugh.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Ahhhhhh.

That pic of Biff and Potthole in bed in their college days still makes me stiff.

You make it too easy...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Ahhhhhh.

That pic of Biff and Potthole in bed in their college days still makes me stiff.

You make it too easy just like my mom and/or wife/girlfriend...
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:You make it too easy just like my mom and/or wife/girlfriend...

Hey, what's worse...

an "easy girlfriend, or getting aroused to two men in bed?

I'll take the easy woman.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:

Hey, what's worse...

having vaginal warts or scrotal acne ? Cause I have both
Wowie Groovie !
Jiggy Wrote:[Image: 256.png]

WTF? That didn't work out right.
Jiggy Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:[Image: 256.png]

WTF? That didn't work out right.

He probably would have hated it anyway.