Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-27 Podcast
Did anyone else not get segment 15 in Friday's 2-27 podcast? I usually don't download segment 16 anymore, so that's not a big deal, but segment 15 is never missing. Is it just me?
I have the same issue
I too did not get 15 or 16. I have tried to unsubscribe to the podcast and then substribe again. But that did not work.
Apparently there is no segment 15 or 16 uploaded to the podcast today, if you paste your podcast link in a browser window it only goes to segment 14.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Lazy ass Zane probably forgot to upload them. This isn't the first time. When this happens I usually send him a tough-talking e-mail and he uploads the missing segment(s) the next day... which would sadly be Monday in this case.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Yup, 15/16 were not there for me either but, usually those are boring anyway except for Tuesday when Joe spins his wheel.
What a stupid dumb short little moronic armenian.

You have one job to do on the show, upload the podcasts, it's not that hard, just do it.
Hey guys, I can confirm 15 and 16 never got put up. My theory is that they had a good time making fun of Barnaby, and they mentioned they had an after-show meeting, and it was Friday, so maybe he just got busy and forgot?
Maybe he's going senile in his old age.
milton Wrote:Hey guys, I can confirm 15 and 16 never got put up. My theory is that they had a good time making fun of Barnaby, and they mentioned they had an after-show meeting, and it was Friday, so maybe he just got busy and forgot?

Or maybe he's just a giant Effing douchebag who can't do his only job on the show.
houseboat Wrote:
milton Wrote:Hey guys, I can confirm 15 and 16 never got put up. My theory is that they had a good time making fun of Barnaby, and they mentioned they had an after-show meeting, and it was Friday, so maybe he just got busy and forgot?

Or maybe he's just a giant effing douchebag who can't do his only job on the show.

Yeah... that's it. He does it just to piss you off.
I must have missed the segment where the broke down job responsibilities and it was clearly pointed out that Zane's ONLY role on the show is to upload the podcast. Strange that they'd give a microphone, a sound effects machine, and a trivia game to the guy who is ONLY responsible for uploading the podcast.
hotzester Wrote:I must have missed the segment where the broke down job responsibilities and it was clearly pointed out that Zane's ONLY role on the show is to upload the podcast. Strange that they'd give a microphone, a sound effects machine, and a trivia game to the guy who is ONLY responsible for uploading the podcast.

Absolutely! Being the pop off guy is a lot of work.

At least he didn't name himself after his only form of residence.

houseboat
It's all good now, just checked.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Yup, I got it too.
houseboat Wrote:What a stupid dumb short little ambulance driveric armenian.

You have one job to do on the show, upload the podcasts, it's not that hard, just do it.

Why do you care? You're the guy that bitched and moaned about how you don't think the 16th segment is entertaining.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
burnking Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:I must have missed the segment where the broke down job responsibilities and it was clearly pointed out that Zane's ONLY role on the show is to upload the podcast. Strange that they'd give a microphone, a sound effects machine, and a trivia game to the guy who is ONLY responsible for uploading the podcast.

Absolutely! Being the pop off guy is a lot of work.

houseboat

Dude shadoway lived on a houseboat, hence the name.

Sorry you don't know anything about the show, or its history.
mayorofawesometown Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:What a stupid dumb short little ambulance driveric armenian.

Why do you care? You're the guy that bitched and moaned about how you don't think the 16th segment is entertaining.

No, i bitched and moaned because it was my favorite segment, and then they ruined it with all hockey, all the time.

I was longing for the days of, "don't you know who I am" talk and what not.

Obviously they listened to me, and brought back those hard hitting topics.
houseboat Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Absolutely! Being the pop off guy is a lot of work.

houseboat

Dude shadoway lived on a houseboat, hence the name.

You're absolutely right, because I didn't know an obscure fact about a segment that is now obsolete, I don't know anything about the show. Also, I was unaware that all insults were supposed to be based upon facts and in no way should they take things out of context. Boy, I have a lot to learn.
burnking Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:Dude shadoway lived on a houseboat, hence the name.

You're absolutely right, because I didn't know an obscure fact about a segment that is now obsolete, I don't know anything about the show. Also, I was unaware that all insults were supposed to be based upon facts and in no way should they take things out of context. Boy, I have a lot to learn.

Yeah, come on burnking. Didn't you know that jokes are only funny if they are 100% true? That's why this thread isn't funny at all!! :Smile
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."