Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye of God Captured on Film
Queenie Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:So if Queenie and I get along, and I decide to send her my phone number, it would be EXPECTED that she would be free to post it on the forums for all to see?

I haven't yet! Tongue

I didn't post our "Virtually Nude" calendar pictures either

But you wanted to.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Doktor Wrote:My point is you didn't stand by your PM, Jiggy.

Major point being you flame "just because you have a rep to protect"

That's cold. Moreover, I actually don't dislike anyone here, I generally wish we could at least get along if not be friends.

But noone you can get over the things I posted when I first joined. All you really have against me is a stupid story I wrote when I was bored that I posted on a Mortal Kombat forum when I left. That's all you have on me, you won't let that stupid story go.

Sure, go ahead and said "you were a douche bag here here here" but I doubt you believe that.

People haven't let those things go because you haven't shown any reason as to why they should.
<i>because you don't want to</i>

If you tried to think nice of me your head would explode into little pieces.
Doktor Wrote:<i>because you don't want to</i>

You don't want to give people a reason to move on from the things you first posted? If that's the case, then quit complaining about how people are mean to you.
No because YOU won't let it go.

because YOU don't want to think of me any other way.

I'M the bad guy.
Doktor Wrote:No because YOU won't let it go.

because YOU don't want to think of me any other way.

I'M the bad guy.

I seem to recall a conversation you and I had via PM when you were allowed back and it seems you're not holding up your end of the bargain.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I also recall Epilepsi.

But y'know, If there is a part to play then why not let someone fill it?

They LIKE hating me. And i like arguing with them. It's interesting and fun.

What would your forum be like without someone like me to "stir the pot"

But understand you motherhenning your older members. I always figure it was like this.

how you magically didn't have a hidden e-mail after I was let back on.

You wanted me to suffer.

First of all I thought we, as a board, had determined smiley's mean sarcasm. I'd like to think that I don't have a rep here for being mean just for the sake of it. I'm going to say this one more time to you. I gave you advice that would help you out here. You proved that you didn't want to take this advice. You burned me by posting a private message and now you want sympathy. Screw you dick!!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I want nothing from you.
My e-mail address hasn't been hidden since the middle of last summer.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Then why was it hidden the entire time I was banned? And got on a different computer and look at that shit it said hidden. I remember. That's why I kept trying to register this account because that was the only way.

If you look at what he said, he stated he would delete the PM if he could. meaning he takes back any good things said to you.

Doktor Wrote:Moreover, I actually don't dislike anyone here, I generally wish we could at least get along if not be friends.

But noone you can get over the things I posted when I first joined. All you really have against me is a stupid story I wrote when I was bored that I posted on a Mortal Kombat forum when I left. That's all you have on me, you won't let that stupid story go.

Maybe you should pay more attention. If you look at everything you've posted in those first few days, they all were pretty ass holeish. You posted stupid things to gain attention, and they were negative things for the most part so you got negative attention. The story thread was stupid but not enough to piss me off. the biggest thing that pissed me off was your defense of everything you said, in that thread and the whole questions to christains thing and how you justified yourself. and so on after that with most of your posts with the exception of a few being pretty annoying. Yes now you are somewhat different, but you have already started off showing yourself as an ass so you are stuck with that.

Not to mention on top of it all at the end of your whole "doktor" thing you go and say how it was a character that you were trying to "test people". Basically looking to me like you were trying to just observe us as if doing some sort of study and we were your lab rats. This to me says you are looking at us as if you were looking down on us in a superior manner testing us to see how we will react as if in some greater purpose. This is another strike against you. and a big one.

In general you came here and had intentions to piss people off with your first impression. This sticks with you. You will have to do a lot if even possible to be deemed decent to a lot of us here.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Doktor Wrote:Then why was it hidden the entire time I was banned? And got on a different computer and look at that shit it said hidden. I remember. That's why I kept trying to register this account because that was the only way.

Because you didn't have an account here and if you don't have an account then you can't see my info.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wrong. Doktor is how i register on every forum.

I never thought of myself superior to you, and I still don't. And Yes my first account went over like a lead balloon but hey, I tried to bounce back as best I could. You were never lab rats or an experiment, I simply wanted to know what kind of people posted here. You should also noticed after registering I didn't post for a good few months. Why? Because I honest to GOd had no idea what to post on here about, it seemed like it nothing I could post about, so AND I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN WITH AS MUCH CLARITY I CAN MUSTER, wanted to see if anyone else liked comics.

You don't like me Mike. Noone here does. The only reason I have been an a-hole is because I was piled on, so yes I fought back, and as You've seen I fight dirty.

Jiggy can wish he could delete his PM as much as wants, but I still hold him to it, and that's why I called him out on it.

Biff: Well I could see your profile from a different computer but not your e-mail. that's my fault but always did seem pretty inconvenient to me.
Held me to what? Advice that you didn't take? I honestly think you're crazy and you obviously live in your own effed up world.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I did take your advice for awhile before you even gave me your advice.

That is why you PMed me to begin with. And I continued to try ( i honestly did) to "fit in"

or whatever.
You said:

Quote:I'm only a dick to counter the trolls here.

So I said:

Quote:Troll (noun) - An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

And now you're saying:

Quote:But y'know, If there is a part to play then why not let someone fill it?

They LIKE hating me. And i like arguing with them. It's interesting and fun.

What would your forum be like without someone like me to "stir the pot"

But understand you motherhenning your older members. I always figure it was like this.

how you magically didn't have a hidden e-mail after I was let back on.

You wanted me to suffer.

So which is it this time? Are you a dick to counter the trolls, or are you the person who posts the inciting, inflammatory posts for the sole purpose of fulfilling that role, thus making you the very troll to which you're countering?

I think the problem people here have with you, and I can really only speak for myself, is that we don't have any faith in you. You seem to take pleasure in coming here and posting as a character of your delusional mind, as though we're all pawns in your juvenile little game, when in reality we're all so far above that level of puerility that you're the only one receiving any sense of satisfaction from our interactions, and you're pissed, because once more you're left to play with yourself.
The role I play varies, good eye zester. Wink

Most of the time I like to post normally but then I get bored and make up some crap so I can argue with someone.
Which inherently makes you the troll, yet previously you've stated that you're only a dick to the trolls....But to be clear, you only give yourself dick when your bored, it's not a regular thing?
I don't intend to be a dick all the time, no.

But yes I'm i'm bored I got into "troll mode"

But I never think about how far it goes.

I mean with this topic. I originally posted a link to an article i actually thought was cool. But I deleted it because it was a day old and people were bawwwing about it.
the reason no one likes you here is because you started off acting like a dick. You feel the need to "stir the pot" but you go too far, and you continue to do so. there is no "role to play" just be your Effing self from the beginning and you would have no problems. No you decide to see what kind of people post here, there are a few comic fans here and they have spoken, but you go ahead and start acting like a child when you find there aren't many. you stated in your last post you make up crap so you can argue with someone. this right there proves even more you are a complete dick. this is why no one likes you. you go on here and try to piss people off. Biff is pretty neutral, if he takes a side it's because he feels that side is right. He has taken up for a new member and he just wants things to run good. Shit like this makes people pissed off to the point where they do not want to even look at anything you do.
This is why it would be great if everyone did ignore you and just keep smiting maybe you would get the point and start acting like a normal person and not a complete stupid Eff.
And what do you want me to say, Mike?
Want me to say I'm sorry? Want me to apoligise?
Would that even help?
no apology needed, just be normal. Don't do things to piss people off and they will not blast you. Yeah you may get some residual anger from members, but the way you started off you can't really blame people for being pissed.

keep going normal. make some good posts, you were doing good with the frikazoid post and the TV moments post. they were a good start. keep shit like that going. it is hard to gain respect after you piss someone off. just give it time be yourself, not some ass trying to act as if you need people mad at you.

there are a lot of decent people here, and i am sure that you are a decent person too, thing is you just have to prove it now.
Ok.
Doktor Wrote:Ok.

... now it feels weird, almost like the eye of the storm, or the end...

so..... who wants pizza?
Are you buying, cause I am totally in for pizza...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
anyone know a place that delivers to message boards?
[Image: Pizza-Hut.jpg]
wow, i thought finding obscure pics was howie's thing.
That, good sir, is the "Pizza Lovers' Pizza"
[Image: Pizza.jpg]
Admin Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:If it were up to me, posting someone's PM the first time would be a week banning, and if done again, lifetime ban.

EDIT: posting without permission.

I don't agree. This particular instance is a terrible move and a person who does it will get what they deserve (especially because the PM was a supportive one).

I don't want to condone any sort of pile-on mentality and would normally rush to the defense of anyone I saw being unnecessarily piled upon (unless they were fully able to fight back themselves without bringing the forum down). Titan is good at this. He gives as well as he gets and so I don't look twice if people give him grief (and vice versa).

The moderators aren't always here and sometimes the forum self-moderates by keeping the a-holes in check ( See Ambluance Driver comma Ron).

If someone were PM'ing objectionable things such as threats, harrassment, unsolicited imagery etc then I would fully support publicly exposing it because it's no longer hidden from the light.

So, if it's ok to "expose" someones PM that you don't like, what's the point of PM's? If I have a problem with you, I'm going to settle it in a PM, and keep it personal. If I wanted the whole board to see it, I would start a thread.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Where did I say that?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Sorry, my last post may have ben mmisleading.

What I should have said was...

So, if it's ok to expose a PM that you don't agree with....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I'm failing to see your point.

I said, quite clearly, that:

1. A person who publicly posts a PM is deserving of what they get as a backlash.
2. If someone is the object of any PMs that were threating or obscene then the person sending the PMs needs to be called out.

Where am I being unclear here?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
nevermind...
No it's alright RM. No need to get upset. Everything is cool now because Doktor said this:

That's what Hitler said when they asked him not to invade Austria.
Wat?
Jiggy Wrote:No it's alright RM. No need to get upset. Everything is cool now because Doktor said this:

That's what Hitler said when they asked him not to invade Austria.

Doktor Wrote:Wat?

What I think Jiggy is trying to say is that since you naturally love to stir the pot, you won't be able to help yourself. Much like Hitler couldn't help himself from invading Austria. Help me out here Jiggy.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Well If I don't see a reason, I won't.