Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane Wears Gay Shorts
I happened to be in the area this morning, so I stopped over at the Grand Rapids Bike Co. where Joe and Zane were taking on people in virtual reality bike races for charity.

What luck (or misfortune) it was that I had just stopped at the camera store beforehand, to get a new lens....

[Image: 3316908456_fc4fdd11a4.jpg]

[Image: 3316905174_2de05f3f0d.jpg]

[Image: 3316085377_58665bbb46.jpg]

[Image: 3316914450_3e52cfd2b5.jpg]

[Image: 3316917484_7ffbb8bcbb.jpg]
hahaha those shorts are so gay.

Is that the place off the east beltline? I should make a trip.
[Image: 3316085377_58665bbb46.jpg]

Yeeeah...so who wants to go to the gun show?
zetsyuk Wrote:hahaha those shorts are so gay.

Yeah, just off the Beltline, pretty much right next door to Celebration Cinemas.

As soon as Zane saw the camera he made the remark, "Crap, these are probably going to be on the message board by 1:15 this afternoon."
Kudos to Zane for at least posing for some pics. He could cut glass with those Armenian Stone Nips.
Zane shouldn't have much to say about Michael Phelps' under bite.
potthole Wrote:[Image: 3316908456_fc4fdd11a4.jpg]

Is it just me, or does Zane have moobs?? Big Grin
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
AND ZANE WON BY A NOSE!.. ERR.. OH wait..
potthole Wrote:
zetsyuk Wrote:hahaha those shorts are so gay.

Yeah, just off the Beltline, pretty much right next door to Celebration Cinemas.

As soon as Zane saw the camera he made the remark, "Crap, these are probably going to be on the message board by 1:15 this afternoon."

haha yea the one where he's posing it looks like that's exactly what he's thinking, 1:15.
[Image: zanepelican.jpg]

Guess we all know what Zane evolved from.
good lord, he's ugly. i thought he was ok looking from the videos but now that i'm seeing him in hi-res...yikes.

no offence.
Mark the Valet Wrote:[Image: zanepelican.jpg]

Guess we all know what Zane evolved from.

Winner!
Jo Wrote:good lord, he's ugly. i thought he was ok looking from the videos but now that i'm seeing him in hi-res...yikes.

no offence.

You're holding back Jo....you didn't even mention the shorts....or the nose...and why is his hair so light? Is that Just For Men hair color or did you actually go into a salon and ask for it to be that blonde...and if you did, how hard did they laugh at you?
your momma Wrote:
Jo Wrote:good lord, he's ugly. i thought he was ok looking from the videos but now that i'm seeing him in hi-res...yikes.

no offence.

You're holding back Jo....you didn't even mention the shorts....or the nose...and why is his hair so light? Is that Just For Men hair color or did you actually go into a salon and ask for it to be that blonde...and if you did, how hard did they laugh at you?

sorry my honest first thought to the pics didn't suit you. i'll be sure to have your opinion at the forefront in my head when thinking of witty remarks about stuff.

'cause it's all about making the old lady happy.
Well, at least they aren't as bad as I was thinking they were going to be....I was thinking Richard Simmons shorts, **feel the burn***
Im working on getting the videos of Joe's "races" uploaded...

i've never uploaded videos before so this will probably take all day

HA HA ! You got a new name Potthole !

"That dickhead Potthole" ROTFLOL ! NAME CHANGE ! ! NAME CHANGE ! !

Biff ? We need your skills can you add the clip from today's show to this thread ?

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/FrKVnYmBG38&hl=en[/flash]

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/nL4ptRTq_OQ&hl=en[/flash]
Wowie Groovie !
Jo Wrote:
your momma Wrote:You're holding back Jo....you didn't even mention the shorts....or the nose...and why is his hair so light? Is that Just For Men hair color or did you actually go into a salon and ask for it to be that blonde...and if you did, how hard did they laugh at you?

sorry my honest first thought to the pics didn't suit you. i'll be sure to have your opinion at the forefront in my head when thinking of witty remarks about stuff.

'cause it's all about making the old lady happy.

That's right....I'll let it slide this time..... :-X
Titan ! Wrote:Im working on getting the videos of Joe's "races" uploaded...

If that's the case, your name needs to change to "Thayer, you deviant"
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:

Pedophile Photographer
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
0rz0ski Wrote:

They don't even know his name. He's "that deviant that takes pictures of underage women" according to them.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I swear I heard Hot Wings say his last name on the air.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I swear I heard Hot Wings say his last name on the air.

Yep.
Wowie Groovie !

That was because it was watermarked on a photo and he was looking at it at the time.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

That was because it was watermarked on a photo and he was looking at it at the time.

Hey how bout you take a break from Biff's Zany Comedy Hour and actually post the clip like you did in the Len O'Kelly thread ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:That was because it was watermarked on a photo and he was looking at it at the time.

Hey how bout you take a break from Biff's Zany Comedy Hour and actually post the clip like you did in the Len O'Kelly thread ?

Shouldn't it be Biff's "Zaney" Comedy Hour?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Hey how bout you take a break from Biff's Zany Comedy Hour and actually post the clip like you did in the Len O'Kelly thread ?

Shouldn't it be Biff's "Zaney" Comedy Hour?

Wow....

Worst/Best pun I think I've ever read. 8-)
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:If that's the case, your name needs to change to "Thayer, you deviant"

They don't even know his name. He's "that deviant that takes pictures of underage women" according to them.

What is up with you labeling Titan a deviant again? Get over it! Jealous much?! The underage thing just goes too far!!
mainerliser Wrote:What is up with you labeling Titan a deviant again? Get over it! Jealous much?! The underage thing just goes too far!!

Uh, first off, simmer down.

Second off, that's what Zane and Hot Wings called him.

Third off, I'll post the audio and wait for your apology.

Kthanks.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
mainerliser Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They don't even know his name. He's "that deviant that takes pictures of underage women" according to them.

What is up with you labeling Titan a deviant again? Get over it! Jealous much?! The underage thing just goes too far!!

No one on here labeled him a deviant. The show labeled him that.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Titan ! Wrote:Biff ? We need your skills can you add the clip from today's show to this thread ?

http://talonse.com/dickheadpotthole.mp3
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Sorry Biff. I hate seeing Titan labled again as an deviant who molestes underage girls. It has happened before, and quite frankly goes way too far even for a FBHW message board. Didn't mean to accuse you.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Biff ? We need your skills can you add the clip from today's show to this thread ?

http://talonse.com/dickheadpotthole.mp3

That was awesome! I was, however, expecting him to screw up the words and instead of saying dickhead potthole, dickhole potthead would come out.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
mainerliser Wrote:Titan is as an deviant who molestes underage girls.

he only photographs them...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Looks like I'll be racing home this evening to download my podcast. I'd nab Biff's audio right now, but the Net Cops here at work would throw a fit.
potthole Wrote:Looks like I'll be racing home this evening to download my podcast. I'd nab Biff's audio right now, but the Net Cops here at work would throw a fit.

You got called a "dickhead". Well done.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
mainerliser Wrote:Sorry Biff.

No prob.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Titan is as an deviant who molestes underage girls.

he only photographs them...

Awwwwwwww ! F ! ! !

I hate having to post this.

But, looks like it's time AGAIN.

I HAVE NEVER PHOTOGRAPHED A MODEL UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IN ANY SORT OF RISQUE OR RACY POSE OR WARDROBE. ALL OF MY "SEXY" MODELS ARE OVER 18 AND HAVE SIGNED LEGAL CONSENT FORMS

But thanks for the insinuations.

Sorry for getting your thread high jacked Potty
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:he only photographs them...

Awwwwwwww ! F ! ! !

I hate having to post this.

But, looks like it's time AGAIN.

I HAVE NEVER PHOTOGRAPHED A MODEL UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IN ANY SORT OF RISQUE OR RACY POSE OR WARDROBE. ALL OF MY "SEXY" MODELS ARE OVER 18 AND HAVE SIGNED LEGAL CONSENT FORMS

But thanks for the insinuations.

Sorry for getting your thread high jacked Potty

I think it's obvious that we all know the truth..(atleast the regulars) but just like pushing your buttons.

on a related note...has everyone seens Titan's new van?

[Image: free-candy-van.jpg]
The thing you're all missing is that Titan poses ZERO threat to any woman, underage or otherwise. His freeway doesn't go that direction. ???
Ohhh Jesus....

you all suck.
Wowie Groovie !