Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P. Paul Harvey
Paul was 90 years old. The report I read didn't give details on his death, but I can only imagine it was from natural causes.

Say what you will about the guy, but he was a radio legend. I can remember listening to Paul way back when I was 5 years old. Rest in peace, Paul. Radio won't be the same without you.
Paul Harvey was definitely a legend. I remember listening to him when I was little as well when I would go on errands with my mom. This is sad news, I didn't realize he died until I read this.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
He had timeless appeal. Very sad news. His wife, who was his producer, died last may. Seems to happen to alot of older couples, one dies the other soon follows.
Very sad to read this. I listened to his commentary nearly daily. Even though he was down to minimal participation during his show and his voice was audibly weakened, he was still a gem. I figured that he wouldn't be long after his lovely bride left.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
He was definitely always worth listening to. He, not so much unlike the guys, found humor in the not so humorous.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Paul Harvey was a genius wordsmith and a brilliant storyteller. He had a gift for knowing how to inflect his voice or pause for a beat for maximum entertainment value. He will be missed.

To him, all I can say is....good day!