Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 Year Old Assaulted by Policeman
Oh my gosh, this is so ridiculous. I cannot believe douchebag Bob from Nashville either. And then the stupid chick from NJ agreeing with Bob. With the exception of the policeman having fear for his life, there is NO reason for this happening. Thoughts?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Dude is not going to be able to work in law enforcement ever again.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
They should make all police officers get evaluated for stress and anger management regularly (like weekly) I'm sure she said something rude to him, but people are rude to me all the time, I don't jump over the counter and start beating them. I think he was way out of line, and stupid for pleading not guilty.
Here's the link to the videos. The first one just shows the assault and the second shows the time period afterward. You can tell the other policeman is not happy with what is going on. He is "keeping an eye" on the other guy when he goes back to talk to the girl.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/seatt...163025.asp

Slinging her around by her hair and punching her in the head was just way way over the line. Hell, the entire incident was over the line. And I agree with Biff. This guy is done WRT a career in law enforcement.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
DAMMIT!! I got in the car to take the kids to school just as Bob hung up and the dumb bitch was saying the girl deserved it. He got a lifetime ban so it must have been pretty bad. I can't think of a good enough reason for some smart ass teen to get beat down like that.

Can you say bye bye to your job Mr Police Man?
WOW! This chick is like 90 pounds. Hope this cop gets castrated for being such a huge puss.
guitarman Wrote:WOW! This chick is like 90 pounds. Hope this cop gets castrated for being such a huge puss.

But she threw a shoe at him. a SHOE!!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock, did George Bush beat the guy who threw 2 shoes at him...I think not.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Rock Monster Wrote:
guitarman Wrote:WOW! This chick is like 90 pounds. Hope this cop gets castrated for being such a huge puss.

But she threw a shoe at him. a SHOE!!!

She didn't throw the shoe, she kicked it at him with great force. [Emphasis added].
zdunklee Wrote:Rock, did George Bush beat the guy who threw 2 shoes at him...I think not.

He probably should have!

(I was being sarcastic.... :Smile)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Haha, so was I.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
[Image: Deadly-Setup-Shoes.gif]

shoes are evil...
jus' P Wrote:[Image: Deadly-Setup-Shoes.gif]

shoes are evil...

Those shoes are. . .
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
That is one of the most disturbing videos I think I've ever seen. All that cop had to do was continue to shut the cell door. If you ask me that violation he put on that girl is a hanging offense. Personally, I think he wanted to teach a little hottie a lesson she would never forget. However, I'll bet she never kicks a shoe at a cop again.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Upon further investigation, this incident took place in November, 2008. The deputy was arraigned February 26. He said that after the shoe hit him below the knee (which constituted assault :Smile) he went to reenter the cell to handcuff her and she was resisting. Bull$hit.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/3999...web13.html
well, I'm not moving to Seattle.
sunshyne Wrote:well, I'm not moving to Seattle.

Who would want to? It's cold and rainy and the cops are pricks.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Can someone tell this guy roids are bad, this was really brutall, no kid ever deserved this bad of a beat down, way to go prick you just won the duchebad of the year award!
He was charged with 4th degree assault which carries a maximum sentence of 1 year in prison. That is just WRONG!
Queenie's been throwing shoes at me lately. I should beat her ass.
That cop should have time travelled and done a number on the wombs of those callers' mothers while they were pregnant with them.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
hotzester Wrote:Queenie's been throwing shoes at me lately. I should beat her ass.

Obviously not enough. Wink

<<switching tabs to FB
Mad Dog Wrote:That is one of the most disturbing videos I think I've ever seen. All that cop had to do was continue to shut the cell door. If you ask me that violation he put on that girl is a hanging offense. Personally, I think he wanted to teach a little hottie a lesson she would never forget. However, I'll bet she never kicks a shoe at a cop again.

I know people that would for the amount of money she'll probably get. I think she would have suffered enough locked up and alone for a few hours with out her cellphone. She did need an attitude adjustment but not a thing that cop did was not out of line.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
That cop also fatally shot a mentally ill man. I'm surprise this wasn't discussed. The full story was linked off the page that FBHW posted with the video. Queenie also linked it above.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
not only do i hope she sues the police department, but also sues the cop directly......let's face it, when has a cop ever helped anyone?...the majority of them are power tripping a-holes who hide behind the badge as if it was some kind of forcefield allowing them the ability to do what ever they want and get away with it....I dare anyone to reply with a story of how any cop has ever helped them....I mean really....cops are punks, bullies, cowards, thiefs, and your brainwashed if you think utherwise....the only good thing that came from 9-11-01 is when the towers fell on those cops Big Grin
crackerdrunk Wrote:not only do i hope she sues the police department, but also sues the cop directly......let's face it, when has a cop ever helped anyone?...the majority of them are power tripping a-holes who hide behind the badge as if it was some kind of forcefield allowing them the ability to do what ever they want and get away with it....I dare anyone to reply with a story of how any cop has ever helped them....I mean really....cops are punks, bullies, cowards, thiefs, and your brainwashed if you think utherwise....the only good thing that came from 9-11-01 is when the towers fell on those cops Big Grin

[Image: smart.jpeg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
crackerdrunk Wrote:......let's face it, when has a cop ever helped anyone?...

My guess would be getting dip shits like you off the streets

crackerdrunk Wrote:...the majority of them are power tripping a-holes who hide behind the badge as if it was some kind of forcefield allowing them the ability to do what ever they want and get away with it....

I've met a few cops and every single one of them were extremely conserned about the overall safety of the people in there district and the state of society as a whole. Let me guess, since you were probably in and out of jail for most of you adult life, you have a very jaded view of the cops who have arrested you.

crackerdrunk Wrote:I dare anyone to reply with a story of how any cop has ever helped them....

In 1985, just after I graduated form high school I worked for a year as a midnight clerk at a 7-11. A highly coordinated group of shoplifters came and riped off my store. One would distract me while another directly behind me would lift everything he could stuff in his coat. I had no idea what was going on. but the cop that had set up shop across the street observed the whole thing and these fine young men were arrested for the stinking thieves they were. Hmmmmmm.....

crackerdrunk Wrote:I mean really....cops are punks, bullies, cowards, thief's, and your brainwashed if you think utherwise....the only good thing that came from 9-11-01 is when the towers fell on those cops Big Grin

I mean really, this isn't as bad as stating conjoined twins should be slaughtered at birth, but it reveals what a dick you really are. To lump all law enforcement officers in with the guy who beat up this girl is inexcusable and patently one of the most dickish things that have EVER been written on this board :'(
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
crackerdrunk Wrote:the only good thing that came from 9-11-01 is when the towers fell on those cops Big Grin

I hope a tower falls on you.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
cracker you are most likely the type of person who blames everyone for your mistakes. so my guess is every time an officer gets out with you, its not because you did some dickish thing, its because they are picking on you, right?
you are an effin moron, i wish it was you in that cell catching a beat down
crackerdrunk Wrote:not only do i hope she sues the police department, but also sues the cop directly......let's face it, when has a cop ever helped anyone?...the majority of them are power tripping a-holes who hide behind the badge as if it was some kind of forcefield allowing them the ability to do what ever they want and get away with it....I dare anyone to reply with a story of how any cop has ever helped them....I mean really....cops are punks, bullies, cowards, thiefs, and your brainwashed if you think utherwise....the only good thing that came from 9-11-01 is when the towers fell on those cops Big Grin

Cracker please! :Smile
Jiggy Wrote:
crackerdrunk Wrote:the only good thing that came from 9-11-01 is when the towers fell on those cops Big Grin

I hope a tower falls on you.

Im with Jiggy, I hope a tower falls on you to.
Love the use of the word "alleged" in the article title. *rolls eyes*
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
crackerdrunk Wrote:i dare anyone to reply with a story of how any cop has ever helped them

They helped my dad on 9-11-01, he was stuck on a bus under one the towers when the plane hit. They helped get everyone off the bus. They also helped him and others to get inside the building's where they worked at.
if someone kicked there shoe at me, id hit them too..just not slam their head into the wall and slam her on the floor...ouch..that had to hurt
whatwouldzappasay Wrote:Love the use of the word "alleged" in the article title. *rolls eyes*

They have to use the word alleged since nothing has been proven in court yet. Yes it is easy to see the crazy beat down in the video but it hasn't gone through the courts. Until then everything is "alleged" since we are all given a fair trial. This cop is a dumbass and cracker is a moron. All I gotta say.

[Image: facepalm.jpeg]

Okay, I take your challenge.
When I first started college... I was pretty well alone. My family lives hours away.
One night, I was down in the lobby of the dorm, talking with friends. Really, the last thing I remember is locking my door and heading down the stairs. My friends said that, at some point, I said I didn't feel well and went and sat down in a corner. 5 minutes later, one of my friends looked over and noticed I had slumped over.
She called my name, no answer. Then I started twitching.
I was having a seizure for the first time in my life.
They called 911. First one on the scene? A police officer. He was there within 2 minutes.
When I woke up, I had no idea WHERE I was, and who everyone was around me, what day it was, what happened......I started to cry because I was so confused and scared...and the police officer held my hand and told me everything would be okay. It was more comforting than you can imagine... after a few minutes, the memories came back...but at the time, it was terrifying. I couldn't understand ANYTHING. But he stayed with me, holding my hand, and talking to me...

I have nothing but respect for police officers. They have to deal with SO much crap. Yeah, sure, there are douchebags - but that applies everywhere. They are human. There are a lot of caring, compassionate police officers.

Been shot? Hurt? Car accident? Often, the police are the first on the scene and can give you emergency first aid. Do you have ANY idea how many lives they have saved?

Edit: God, the more I read his comment, the more I hope it was a troll. Surely no one is that retarded... Sad
Crackerdrunk won't reply. I doubt he ever graces with his sterling opinions ever again. Big pussy. Hope you choke on a hotdog.
A cop helped me twice, once gave me a ride home in 5th grade when I missed the bus and again a month ago to help me jump my car on a busy highway.