Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the eff is...
Plungerhand?

He hasn't been popping off lately. I know he got laid off but he can still post from home.

Maybe he's too busy wrangling kids.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
That's right. Howie knows that Plungie got laid.
hotzester Wrote:That's right. Howie knows that Plungie got laid.

*sighs

I guess I should be jealous.

Actually, he only has the baby at home on some days. The others don't get home until 3:45.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
jus' P Wrote:[Image: Deadly-Setup-Shoes.gif]

shoes are evil...

HOORAY!

now, where the eff is Fistor?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=2987

:
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
[quote="Philly Mike"]http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?board=bs&action=display&thread=2987

:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
That's the only reason I'm on here so much as well. We should have our own section here just to vent.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'm here instead of working. . . That's probably not good...
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
As some may know, I was let go just before the holidays (great timing). Now I'm in south east Penn working so I can pay the bills. Wife and kids are still in GR. This SUCKS!!!!! But the bills are gettign paid and there's food on the table.

My advice, broaden your job search to outside of Mich. I know it sucks, but it may have to do for the time being.
The Mrs. and I will be moving out of Michigan at the end of summer. I'm looking right now for something until then but if I don't find anything it seems for the time being we are doing okay with the unemployment check.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
The one good thing about being out of work was the time I got to spend with my wife and kids. My old job used to keep me away alot, late night and out of town trips. The month and a half at home was good for us. Brought us back together. That did make leaving for PA. that much more difficult though. I get home on most weekends (10 hour drive), but only get to spend a day and half with them when I do.
I may have found a better position in Iowa though. One were they would move out there with me. That would be nice.
airhornahole Wrote:The one good thing about being out of work was the time I got to spend with my wife and kids. My old job used to keep me away alot, late night and out of town trips. The month and a half at home was good for us. Brought us back together. That did make leaving for PA. that much more difficult though. I get home on most weekends (10 hour drive), but only get to spend a day and half with them when I do.
I may have found a better position in Iowa though. One were they would move out there with me. That would be nice.

What field do you work in?
Quality Engineer/Manager.

No work in GR or the rest of Mich for me.

What about you?
hey airhorn you in SE PA where at?
Philly Mike Wrote:hey airhorn you in SE PA where at?

The wonderful town of York.

The manufacturing hot bed for Harley Davidson. I'm not working there, but did go on the free plant tour.
airhornahole Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:hey airhorn you in SE PA where at?

The wonderful town of York.

The manufacturing hot bed for Harley Davidson. I'm not working there, but did go on the free plant tour.

ah, york.... its ......um, quiet.
Yea, I'm hoping this dry spell ends soon, I still have a job technically, but being a service job it doesn't have much right now with the bad economy because it is something most people and businesses will axe first, and I'm the low man on the totem pole, so I get laid off first.

It is looking up though, I have made the final cut on two seperate jobs with the city of GR, just one small typing test for both and I'll more than likely be looking at a job offer.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Yea, I'm hoping this dry spell ends soon, I still have a job technically, but being a service job it doesn't have much right now with the bad economy because it is something most people and businesses will axe first, and I'm the low man on the totem pole, so I get laid off first.

It is looking up though, I have made the final cut on two seperate jobs with the city of GR, just one small typing test for both and I'll more than likely be looking at a job offer.

That's good news. I hope everything goes well and your back to work soon.
where the fuck is hotzester, in my pursuit of HoF threads I've realized how much I miss him.
LMAO.
Hey Howie!! Where the Eff are you?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Cowboy Gay Camp.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Cowboy Gay Camp.

Is he mad because you decided to skip this year?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
probably, we were tent buddies last year and made a pact to do it again this year, but with the economy the way it is I just couldn't afford to go.
Wowie Groovie !