Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hootenanny
April 18 at the Cannery Ballroom with Free Beer & Hot Wings. Buzz text nation members can preorder tickets. If you aren't a member of the Buzz text nation, just text the word "join" to 49375. Here's part of the email I got today.

That's right! Free Beer, Hot Wings, Eric Zane, and Producer Joe are coming to Nashville for the Free Beer and Hot Wings Hootenanny at the Cannery Ballroom on April 18th! Break out your Daisy Duke's, get your straw hat on, and polish up your best lawn mower. This is your chance to get up close and personal to meet the guys from your favorite morning show in pure hootenanny style while enjoying a special live performance from Duff McKagen's Loaded (You know..the Guy from Velvet Revolver, Gun's and Roses), One Less Reason, and the Everything that Rocks Band, a couple guys who play what we play...EVERYTHING THAT ROCKS!

I got ours!! Who else is going to be there??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Hecks yeah, I'm in! Except I'm going to wait until the last minute to get tickets because that's how I am.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I only go to Box Socials and Shindigs...Hoorenannies are out of the question.
Doktor Wrote:I only go to Box Socials and Shindigs...Hoorenannies are out of the question.

well that's an interesting typo
Wowie Groovie !
R and T are right next to each other, hardly a Freudian Slip.
Well Queenie and Krystal better get their Daisy Dukes ready. I heard the guys request them today!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
^^Trust me, I don't look good in skank shorts.
zdunklee Wrote:Well Queenie and Krystal better get their Daisy Dukes ready. I heard the guys request them today!

I ordered mine today!

[Image: Daisy_Duke_Shorts-1.gif]

yeah, that's the ticket :Smile
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
seems like more of extravaganza than a hootenanny...
I think they need to have the Montgomery Mall guy do a theme song for it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Good call!!

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/ulwA47kqO-0&hl=en[/flash]
It's Free Beer And Hot Wings
And Eric Zane!

They could do it, the syllables fit
Wowie Groovie !
F yeah I'm pumped wonder if there gonna have some games for the audience
jgidcumb Wrote:F yeah I'm pumped wonder if there gonna have some games for the audience

thatsonehellofarunonsentence
It's only a little over a week away. So far, I know that Plungee & myself and Brytn & his wife are going. Who else is going to be there. Maybe we could meet up before the show and have snacks and a drink or two.

[Image: BUMP-2.jpg]
I'm there. Can't wait for it!!!
boaz Wrote:I'm there. Can't wait for it!!!

Awesome. We are going to try to get there early and get a table along the wall. Here's a picture of me and Plungerhand. Holler if you see us!

Queenie Wrote:[Image: l_1fac27ddbc08e72f45e7a6d6eb963a711.jpg]

Mr. and Mr. Plungerhand on our honeymoon!!
You guys are such a cute couple Big Grin
sunshyne Wrote:You guys are such a cute couple Big Grin

Hey that picture was taken at Hooter's in Rivergate. I heard Dagwood say this morning that the guys are going to be there Friday between 7:00 and 9:00. Looks like we'll be eating chicken wings Friday night. :wave:
hmmm... hooters in rivergate, maybe I can get my hubby to meet me there and we can all hang out. I love their fried pickles at Hooters.
sunshyne Wrote:hmmm... hooters in rivergate, maybe I can get my hubby to meet me there and we can all hang out. I love their fried pickles at Hooters.

Oh oh! Fried pickles. Sounds like a winner to me!!
I am sooooo jealous.

Photos are required please
Wowie Groovie !
I'll try and bring my camera
Plungee doesn't go anywhere without his camera (even bathroom stalls!!). We'll be sure and take plently of pictures!
Plunger looks a little like Robert Englund
Wowie Groovie !
You might want to rethink messing with him, huh?? Wink
they could be brothers

[Image: 3451961006_7e1ef30841_o.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
More like Bob Hoskins

[Image: bobhosk1.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Wow... now you've got Queenie dreaming of a 4 way
Wowie Groovie !
Been in the south all my life. You'd (stereotypically) think I'd know what to wear to a hootenanny. But, alas this redneck hasn't a clue. All I know is that I am looking forward to the Daisy Duke contest. Hope the judges like mine the best. Big Grin
anyone else disappointed with the face time the guys gave? I thought it would be more them, not them introducing bands.
What? I didn't do it.
misstiger10 Wrote:anyone else disappointed with the face time the guys gave? I thought it would be more them, not them introducing bands.

I spoke to Free Beer a little and hugged Hot Wings, but talked to Zane and Joe for a while back where the booths were. However, it didn't quite compare to the time with them at Hooters.
Hey they mentioned that they are coming back in August. I think we need to get a message board pre-party together and hang out. I'm not sure what they are coming back for, but we could tailgate anywhere! Brytn and Melissa, Boaz, Sunshyne and Jason, Misstiger, and anybody else that wanted to come could. I think it would be a blast!!
Queenie Wrote:Hey they mentioned that they are coming back in August. I think we need to get a message board pre-party together and hang out. I'm not sure what they are coming back for, but we could tailgate anywhere! Brytn and Melissa, Boaz, Sunshyne and Jason, Misstiger, and anybody else that wanted to come could. I think it would be a blast!!

Count me in!!!
boaz Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Hey they mentioned that they are coming back in August. I think we need to get a message board pre-party together and hang out. I'm not sure what they are coming back for, but we could tailgate anywhere! Brytn and Melissa, Boaz, Sunshyne and Jason, Misstiger, and anybody else that wanted to come could. I think it would be a blast!!

Count me in!!!

I didn't get to talk to you very much, but you seemed like a real fun guy! I'm looking forward to August!
Krys! Don't forget Krys! Maybe we can say we're going out to lunch, kidnap her and bring her along Wink :thumbup:
sunshyne Wrote:
Krys! Don't forget Krys! Maybe we can say we're going out to lunch, kidnap her and bring her along Wink :thumbup:

Confusedhh: I was trying to keep it under wraps and spring it on her at the last minute so she couldn't think about it!!
Queenie Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:

Confusedhh: I was trying to keep it under wraps and spring it on her at the last minute so she couldn't think about it!!

It's surprising how easily you have figured me out.
krys Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:[Krys! Don't forget Krys! Maybe we can say we're going out to lunch, kidnap her and bring her along Wink :thumbup:

It's surprising how easily you have figured me out.

You know we love you!
Queenie you and Plungee are the best!! Getting to meet you guys at Hootenanny and talking to Freebeer, Hotwings, Eric Zane and Producer Joe was one of the coolest things I've ever done!!! :thumbup:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"