Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home made PA pranks
It seems that PA pranks are still alive in the heads of listeners. Why not get some names together here and we can do our own and post them here. We can make our own PA pranks list. Start a thread or add to this one with a list of names for PA pranks and those of us brave/crazy/immature enough to do so can go out and do them, post them, and even maybe we can once a year hold a little tourney here to see who grabbed the best one and executed it well enough.

Anyone up for this? I know I am.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Every once in awhile when I'm out I'm very tempted to try and pull my own prank.

I'm in.

(Yes, I meant 'prank' with a 'p')
I've got a handheld digital voice recorder with 27 hours of record time. Let's do this bitch.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
burnking Wrote:Every once in awhile when I'm out I'm very tempted to try and pull my own crank.

I'm in.

(Yes, I meant 'crank' with a 'c')

Dang man, not 1 but 3 typos in the same post ? Don't worry, I fixed it for you.

and I'm in too. Wal Mart is always an easy target.
Wowie Groovie !
I also found that if you go to the old country buffet(aka hometown buffet, country buffet, fire mountain.) you can say to the person at the register that it is someones birthday and they announce it over a PA, and you get a good loud quality prank too.

hell with just 4 of us we could do this, but the more the merrier. I will start another thread asking for names.
Titan ! Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Every once in awhile when I'm out I'm very tempted to try and pull my own crank.

I'm in.

(Yes, I meant 'crank' with a 'c')

Dang man, not 1 but 3 typos in the same post ? Don't worry, I fixed it for you.

and I'm in too. Wal Mart is always an easy target.

Thank you, and you're welcome for the set-up.
This would be friggin funny.
potthole Wrote:This would be friggin funny.

Be pretty cool if the show plucked one a week once we started going to revive the bit.

And to those who are unsure because of lack of a recording device. remember most cell phones have a built in recorder
I'm up for it, but do we have to come up with new names, because it seems like everything good has been used? Or can we try to do new versions of the classics?
Moobs Minger Wrote:I'm up for it, but do we have to come up with new names, because it seems like everything good has been used? Or can we try to do new versions of the classics?

Do what you like. If you do it, it's yours. If you want to recycle a name it's fine, if you got a good original thats good too. If anyone has any originals i posted another thread to put those up along with suggestions of the classics.