Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Downey Fight
Wow, did anyone else see that fight in the first period of the Wings/Blues game tonight? If not go here and it starts at the 40 second mark between Aaron Downey and Cam Janessen.

http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?hlg=20082009,2,950

:o 8-) >Sad
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I watched most of the game, but missed this. Thank you for posting.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Nice to see a shut out go the other way. Also the longest fight I have ever seen. Not a lot of solid punches landed, but fun to watch and both guys looked like they were spent.
I don't know how either of them were still standing...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I was mad because I missed how Hossa got hurt. Saw it later though. Wow, scary.
Fantastic Osgood talked about how they need to keep him around so others don't keep getting run.
dolph Wrote:Fantastic Osgood talked about how they need to keep him around so others don't keep getting run.

They need a guy like that. Look at every cup run, 97 it was mccarty konstantinov shanahan, 98 mccarty shanahan , 02 mccarty and shanny, and last year they had dallas drake.
They had Downey last year too. I like him. He's tough and hopefully will make a good run. Hopefully Stewart will continue his dominance with hitting and Kronwall can get back to his form from the playoffs last season.
cuppie Wrote:They had Downey last year too. I like him. He's tough and hopefully will make a good run. Hopefully Stewart will continue his dominance with hitting and Kronwall can get back to his form from the playoffs last season.

yeah we're starting to see a few guys begin to step up their play: Draper, Kopecky most recently, Osgood has had a couple good starts in a row (we'll see tonight how he does). Nick Jr. needs to start like you said.

I'd like to see Leino, Helm, and Downey on the playoff roster for sure.
well, Osgood's start the other night left a lot to be desired. That one hurt real bad. Good thing is though, after last night's win they're in 1st overall. Thank God San Jose has sucked lately.
I do like how Ozzie's been playing though besides the big loss, he's been coming out and challenging and trusting his teammates. Hopefully he'll get some help from said teammates come playoff time, and I think they'll be alright.
zetsyuk Wrote:I do like how Ozzie's been playing though besides the big loss, he's been coming out and challenging and trusting his teammates. Hopefully he'll get some help from said teammates come playoff time, and I think they'll be alright.

I think, if the playoffs were to start today, you would have to start Conklin.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."