Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Zane at Aquinas basketball game
I've seen Zane twice now at the Aquinas mens basketball games. AQ won the WHAC tournament championship tonight and while they were celebrating he was on the court. A few of the players went up to him as if they knew him. IDK, it's just funny to see him there.

I was yelling "cookie!" but I don't think he heard me. I'm also not sure if that's relevant anymore as I haven't been listening to the show much at all the past few months. I need to get back on that.

Go AQ!
...I don't think I want to know why he was at the basketball game...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Doesn't he have a nephew or something that goes there?I remember his mom saying something about it when they called her on her b-day.
He's mentioned a couple of times that family friends have a son that plays.
he has a son from his first marriage that plays for the team
big daddy's post is not true.

I have only been married once to my current wife.

Forward John Lierman is part of an entire family that my family is lifelong friends with. Eat it.
zane Wrote:big daddy's post is not true.

I have only been married once to my current wife.

What about illegitimate children...?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
So you've only married your current wife once!

How many times have you married other women?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.