Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite Beer?
Oh and titan, nicely played on the landmammery! Big Grin
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Oh and titan, nicely played on the landmammery! Big Grin

I aint the king of awesome yet, but I am closing in
Wowie Groovie !
landmammaldolphin Wrote:jiggy, I suggest starting to go into some ales. Try Bass or even go to a nut brown like Newcastle. They aren't all that strong but I have to warn you that once you start trying the darker stuff you'll get hooked

So very true. Once I got started with dark beers, I was very quickly hooked. I'd say it's probably 2:1 of a ratio of dark beer to light beer for my purchases now.

Mmmmm... dark lagers, dark ales, porters....

landmammaldolphin Wrote:and it's a lot more expensive.

Maybe a little bit, but I don't really think it's because it's a dark beer. I think it's more just of the fact that most of the dark beers you'll see out there are microbrews. Most of the "big boys" of brewing don't really seem to sell that many darker lagers/ales, but the ones that do seem to be just as normal priced as their light offerings.
To the Guinness lovers in Grand Rapids: I present to you something that I found tonight at the Meijer Thrifty Outlet. Guinness pint glasses. One set at the old school Guinness posters, and the other had more current logos.

[Image: 3509310668_7a89048b86.jpg]
Logos (first set)

[Image: 3509310760_1f22167da8.jpg]
Classic Poster Glasses (second set)

[Image: 3509310786_4efb50827e_m.jpg]
The logo on the classic poster glasses (second set)

The classic poster glasses were $9 for the set. I don't remember how much the other set was.

They also had bud light glasses, but I don't think that's really beer. Angel
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I've got the classic porter glasses.
Those glasses are great. I need a set or two.

Bud light, Coors light, et al, they aren't really beer, they're more like beer flavored soda.
Wowie Groovie !