Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luge
I'm disappointed that the stunt didn't last very long but that's really the nature of the beast. Although I must say, this was easily the best filmed stunt of all time. The picture in picture was great and it made me want to watch the video over and over again. They definitely had it covered on multiple angles like FB said.

Hopefully this means that the days of Gary having to get a plane ticket in order to be far enough away to film stunts are gone.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I thought this stunt was AWESOME. I'm so jealous. I have always wanted to take a luge/bobsled/skeleton ride, and you'd think that living so relatively near to Lake Placid that I'd have done it by now, but I've not yet tried it. Someday! Well done, Joe!
I took a luge ride in Lake Placid and knew this stunt would suck. It is no big deal and even if he went from the top, how would that be entertaining? Oh well, I'll get to find out what I missed tomorrow and hear them replay the booringness anyway, since everyday has become a repeat of the last. This is just another reason, for me to dump them and stick w/ Tom O and Mr. Mike of WTOS, They don't beat shit into the ground.
Yet you're here.

But hey, at least you're not bitter.
When Gary edited the video he put the date as 3/11/09 instead of 3/04/09.
Just thought I'd call that out since I'm a Nazi.
Luge, I think was entertaining, good radio, but who wouldn't want to see Joe do some sort of body varial, little disappointing, but I laughed my ass off the whole time, so all in all a good stunt.
lurkingfinger Wrote:I took a luge ride in Lake Placid and knew this stunt would suck. It is no big deal and even if he went from the top, how would that be entertaining? Oh well, I'll get to find out what I missed tomorrow and hear them replay the booringness anyway, since everyday has become a repeat of the last. This is just another reason, for me to dump them and stick w/ Tom O and Mr. Mike of WTOS, They don't beat shit into the ground.

Look at me! I'm going to listen to a radio show I hate! And then, just to show how much I hate it, I'm going to register on that show's message board and post on a somewhat regular basis!

:'(
potthole Wrote:
lurkingfinger Wrote:I took a luge ride in Lake Placid and knew this stunt would suck. It is no big deal and even if he went from the top, how would that be entertaining? Oh well, I'll get to find out what I missed tomorrow and hear them replay the booringness anyway, since everyday has become a repeat of the last. This is just another reason, for me to dump them and stick w/ Tom O and Mr. Mike of WTOS, They don't beat shit into the ground.

Look at me! I'm going to listen to a radio show I hate! And then, just to show how much I hate it, I'm going to register on that show's message board and post on a somewhat regular basis!

:'(

Hey that was a pretty good impression. Ya got any others.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

So you KNEW it would suck yet you plan to listen to it anyway and you've taken the time to come to a messageboard in order to bitch about it? How sad are you?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Someone needs a nap and a banning.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I say without the crazy giggle at the end, it would be a fail, but that laughter made it worth it!

Still, wait 'till Texas and Kansas get to hear an awkward interaction stunt!