Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Zane!!
Hope you have a great one you old Effer!!

[Image: rcknghorse-asbury.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
???
Is it really today? it's on the calendar for July 7th.

Did you get your info from the Doppelganger Zane?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Is it really today? it's on the calendar for July 7th.

Gay calendar, or message board calendar?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
That's what I thought. ???
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
0rz0ski Wrote:

Gay calendar, or message board calendar?

Joe and HW calendar...NNGC

I noticed that either facebook or myspace (can't remember which) has it for today, but I know the myspace isn't owned by Zane himself. Joe's birthday was right on (calendar vs facebook, they were the same) so I would trust the calendar.

If they were going to put it on the calendar, why would they lie...when they could just NOT put it on the calendar in the first place
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i was listening during the local break and they were small talkin' about Barnabys age when Zane said his birthday is in July. stupid facebook Zane and his false information.
Jo Wrote:i was listening during the local break and they were small talkin' about Barnabys age when Zane said his birthday is in July. stupid facebook Zane and his false information.

i picked up on that a little to, i heard him say it wasn't quite his birthday but didn't hear the date.

Queen fails!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i was listening during the local break and they were small talkin' about Barnabys age when Zane said his birthday is in July. stupid facebook Zane and his false information.

i picked up on that a little to, i heard him say it wasn't quite his birthday but didn't hear the date.

Queen fails!

i fail too....i sent a happy birthday email........now i feel like y'all when you made my b-day thread.
Son of a BITCH!!

[Image: happy-birthday.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Jo Wrote:i fail too....i sent a happy birthday email........now i feel like y'all when you made my b-day thread.

If you want I can call Zane a bitch for having a messed up birthday and then talk about his job at hooters.

your call
See Queenie, if you aren't so nice, you won't fail like this. Wink
It's definitely July 7th, because it's a few days before mine. They're usually off when Zane has a birthday.
Well if you want to wish someone a Happy Birthday today, you can wish me one.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Haha, way to usurp this discombobulated thread, Happy Birthday!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I appreciate your use of the word "usurp", Torque. +1
Not my birthday. There's a fake myspace and a fake facebook. the fake facebook has a profile picture of me between some skanks cans. My date of birth is july 7 1970
zane Wrote:Not my birthday. There's a fake myspace and a fake facebook. the fake facebook has a profile picture of me between some skanks cans. My date of birth is july 7 1970

I know the numbers are close to each other...don't you mean 1940?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
zane Wrote:Not my birthday. There's a fake myspace and a fake facebook. the fake facebook has a profile picture of me between some skanks cans. My date of birth is july 7 1970

I'd be careful, Mud Room Donna might be a member of the message board and I don't think she'd appreciate being called a skank.
funny thing is that i posted this on his birthday and queenine, you posted in that thread lol.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=731
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:funny thing is that i posted this on his birthday and queenine, you posted in that thread lol.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=731

And that was HOW long ago?? :'(
lol well i remembered it :
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Torque Wrote:Haha, way to usurp this discombobulated thread, Happy Birthday!

Thanks!
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!