Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kendall art student
Who knows how to find this video? I just spent 30 minutes looking for it and have no idea what to search for.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Maybe WXMI fox 17 website. They had it last night.
I'll look there. I tried mlive. They have the story and a screen capture from the YouTube video but not even a link to the video.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/sLhYhZbCJmA&hl=en[/flash]

To whoever posted this video: Whatever you do, don't make it easier to find and tag it with relevant words! :Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Kid in my class took this video, I was in that crowd. Pretty hilarious (yet sad) event. Unfortunately the youtube version he put up he put music over the span where he was talking to his mom on the phone. He did send a raw version to Fox, which was on their site with bleeps if you search a little.

P.S. here's the news story, http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/Suspiciou...wn_streets

P.P.S. I say he even though it's clearly a woman because the girl who took the video wants to be a man (not sure the technical name for it, but dresses like a man, refers to self as man, etc.).
She starts dropping beats for him Big Grin

Thanks Dino! 8-)
Jiggy Wrote:She starts dropping beats for him Big Grin

Thanks Dino! 8-)

Word!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza