Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America vs The World
Let's say America finds a large domestic oil cache and the rest of the world is runnin' dry...so they want to invade and take over and kill every American they come across. Do you flee or fight?

>Sad >Sad
I'll be on the front line.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I'll be on the front line.

I'll also be near the front... right behind Sunshyne. No one's getting past her.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Smile thats right!
just wait til I get a Barrett!! then you'll be behind me with ear plugs in!
We'll show those bastards why we bleed Red, White and Blue!!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I don't think anyone wouldn't fight, and if they would they sure as hell wouldn't say it here unless they were looking to get blasted as bad as you were getting it for a while there alex. Smile
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
luls
I'd be on the lines with the rest of you!
It is vain for the coward to flee; death follows close behind; it is only by defying it that the brave escape. -Voltaire

A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit. - Thomas Jefferson
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I come from a military family so I'd definitely fight all the way!! These colors don't run! >Sad
I'd fight, but sadly I would most likely go charging and and be the first to die, but I'd take at least 10 of them bastards down with me in the process.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Two words:

Gattling Gun Home Security System
Wowie Groovie !
Also, from the original scenario the details were fuzzy on whether Canada and Mexico were against us, but it re-reading it they seemed to be neutral but would not allow other forces to cross their lands to get to us.
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/-0OQXI8lvqY&hl=en[/flash]

Rolls up his sleeves and puts his titanium toed stompin boots on... Let's do it bitches.
Wowie Groovie !
I'd be on the front lines too!! If sombody would give me a decent rifle....
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/Fxy6O_uq7WE&hl=en[/flash]