Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conjoined Twins
What would you do if your kids were conjoined at birth?

I think that would be the worst thing to put anyone through. The kids should be put out of their misery! It should be considered child abuse to allow them to live.
Something makes me think you don't have kids.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
xxxredeye Wrote:What would you do if your kids were conjoined at birth?

I think that would be the worst thing to put anyone through. The kids should be put out of their misery! It should be considered child abuse to allow them to live.

I actually think the worst thing you could put someone through is having to deal with you.

Children, no matter how they are born into this world, deserve every opportunity to thrive.
No, I do not have kids, nor would I want them if they were born conjoined!

Let me put it this way, if I ever met a set of conjoined twins, I would vomit all over them and not even feel bad because they are the devils rejects and should be treated like so!
I think we're done here.
Alright, I won't deny that the last comment I made was offensive, and I'm not really sorry about it, but, you can't tell me that it is right to give life to something that will be miserable its entire life and wish it was dead. Its one thing to give birth to someone with down-syndrome, but conjoined twins would never be treated normally! Their clothes would never fit, they would be mocked, they wouldn't be able to have a normal life. Its torture, and its unnecessary!
I would probably try to have them separated, even if there was only a 20% chance that they would both make it. I couldn't put them through the torture of being freaks of nature for their likely short lives as conjoined twins.
That's what she said.
xxxredeye Wrote:Alright, I won't deny that the last comment I made was offensive, and I'm not really sorry about it, but, you can't tell me that it is right to give life to something that will be miserable its entire life and wish it was dead. Its one thing to give birth to someone with down-syndrome, but conjoined twins would never be treated normally! Their clothes would never fit, they would be mocked, they wouldn't be able to have a normal life. Its torture, and its unnecessary!

Yes, because people born with deformities/diseases have never become successful or rose above the obstacles in their life to become valuable members of societies. Stephen Hawking should have given up decades ago when he found out about his ALS cause he wouldn't amount to much.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Do you know for a fact that all conjoined twins are "miserable"?! I don't think these two are. I don't think their parents would ever wish they didn't exist or feel that they have not contributed to the world in a positive way.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/BkKWApOAG2g&hl=en[/flash]
Just looking at the still pic makes me want to puke, I will not watch that video!
Imbreeding is wrong! If you imbreed, you get conjoined and/or retarded children! Stop imbreeding today! Be Normal! Have normal children!
xxxredeye Wrote:Imbreeding is wrong! If you imbreed, you get conjoined and/or retarded children! Stop imbreeding today! Be Normal! Have normal children!

In related news, inbreeding also causes a rare retardation, such that victims do not have the ability to think, yet still post to message boards.
That's what she said.
is it inbreeding?... oh well, whatever, Eff it!
Allyson Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Imbreeding is wrong! If you imbreed, you get conjoined and/or retarded children! Stop imbreeding today! Be Normal! Have normal children!

In related news, inbreeding also causes a rare retardation, such that victims do not have the ability to think, yet still post to message boards.

ZING!! +1
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
That was a great zinger!

Yet, I did ask 3 of the people I work with, as well as the FEDEX guy what they thought, and they all agreed with me, and said conjoined twins make them want to puke!
xxxredeye Wrote:That was a great zinger!

Yet, I did ask 3 of the people I work with, as well as the FEDEX guy what they thought, and they all agreed with me, and said conjoined twins make them want to puke!

Just proves there's more than one inbred where you are.

Apparently it also took away your ability to spell.
mainerliser Wrote:Just proves there's more than one inbred where you are.

Putting aside the bullshit offensive things I've said, in all honesty, every person I've talked to today about the subject agrees, bringing a child (or children) into this world with a major deformity, such as conjoined twins, is a horrible thing to do. Even a pro-lifer agreed, stating "I wouldn't put my child though that hell." It isn't good for anyone. Not being able to enjoy the simple things in life, such as taking a shit, or masturbating, or sex, or well, anything that involves anything! Come on, you can say I'm wrong, but, I am compassionate enough to understand the necessity of simplicity! Life is hard enough as it is, why complicate it more?

potthole Wrote:Apparently it also took away your ability to spell.

That is apparent!
xxxredeye Wrote:Even a pro-lifer agreed, stating "I wouldn't put my child though that hell."

By definition, this makes them pro-choice, not pro-life. That's like a Christain saying that they don't believe in Jesus.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:By definition, this makes them pro-choice, not pro-life. That's like a Christain saying that they don't believe in Jesus.

"Pro-life" was their word, so I apologize if you find that incorrect.
So, you think Stephen Hawking's life was unfulfilling, that a life is not worth living because you can't take a shit, have sex, or masterbate by yourself? That's a wide population of people you're taking out!!
xxxredeye Wrote:Putting aside the bullshit offensive things I've said, in all honesty, every person I've talked to today about the subject agrees, bringing a child (or children) into this world with a major deformity, such as conjoined twins, is a horrible thing to do. Even a pro-lifer agreed, stating "I wouldn't put my child though that hell." It isn't good for anyone. Not being able to enjoy the simple things in life, such as taking a shit, or masturbating, or sex, or well, anything that involves anything! Come on, you can say I'm wrong, but, I am compassionate enough to understand the necessity of simplicity! Life is hard enough as it is, why complicate it more?

you don't miss the simplicity you never had.
i'm pretty sure the majority of conjoined twins don't make it either before or shortly after birth. kind of difficult to squash the kids when they show the potential to beat the odds.
xxxredeye Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:By definition, this makes them pro-choice, not pro-life. That's like a Christain saying that they don't believe in Jesus.

"Pro-life" was their word, so I apologize if you find that incorrect.

No need to apologize. I was just pointing out that they probably shouldn't be calling themself pro-life.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
mainerliser Wrote:So, you think Stephen Hawking's life was unfulfilling, that a life is not worth living because you can't take a shit, have sex, or masterbate by yourself? That's a wide population of people you're taking out!!

I guess if the person is strong enough, then no, I don't believe his life is unfulfilling! Infact, I never said a gee dee thing about Stephen effing Hawkings! Please, continue to put words in my mouth, bitch, I've got something to fill yours! We're talking about conjoined twins! I don't believe Stephen Hawkings was ever a conjoined twin!
xxxredeye Wrote:Please, continue to put words in my mouth, bitch, I've got something to fill yours!

That's a little uncalled for.... calm down there skippy.
I think now, as a single, rather immature person, I wouldn't be able to handle conjoined twins. I think I would try, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to give them the life they would deserve.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
xxxredeye Wrote:Putting aside the bullshit offensive things I've said, in all honesty, every person I've talked to today about the subject agrees, bringing a child (or children) into this world with a major deformity, such as conjoined twins, is a horrible thing to do.

^That statement = Stephen Hawking you moron.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
How does CONJOINED TWIN = STEPHEN Effing HAWKINGS dipshit?
Major Deformity, your such as was an example, the general statement implies any major deformity.

Maybe you should think through your statements before you say them and make them fit ONLY the example you want instead of making them general.
He doesn't have a major deformity, hes has MS, his physical structure isn't deformed! Maybe you should think through your statements!
As much as I think Redeye is an incredible ass on this topic he did cover his bases by saying bringing a child into the world would be bad. Therefore the Hawking debate is pretty useless because he was born normal.

......but your still an ass.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Quote:i'm pretty sure the majority of conjoined twins don't make it either before or shortly after birth. kind of difficult to squash the kids when they show the potential to beat the odds.

I'd love to see your research or statistics to support this position.

Second, since you're obviously THE authority on which children should live and which should not, because YOU have the power to determine someone else's quality of life, let me ask you this. My daughter was born with a capillary hemangioma on her right eyelid. What do you think we should do?

While you articulate your answer, I'll leave you with a bit of your own advice.

Quote:Maybe you should think through your statements!
Ah but a major deformity does not have to be physical. Hawking acutally has ALS, which is a disease that eventually causes deformity of the muscles.

Jiggy, he was born normal, but with the genetics that catered to ALS from the start, so bringing him into the world was taking a great chance he wouldn't live redeye's definiton of a "normal" life.
xxxredeye Wrote:No, I do not have kids, nor would I want them if they were born conjoined!

Let me put it this way, if I ever met a set of conjoined twins, I would vomit all over them and not even feel bad because they are the devils rejects and should be treated like so!

WTF is wrong with your head dude?!?!
...still awaiting his thoughtful response, and directions to his house.

The entire argument, though intentionally inflammatory, is moot, since there isn't a woman on the planet who would reproduce with this dickhead who should, in all honesty, just be grateful his parents didn't share his belief that deformed children shouldn't be born.
hotzester Wrote:...still awaiting his thoughtful response, and directions to his house.

The entire argument, though intentionally inflammatory, is moot, since there isn't a woman on the planet who would reproduce with this dickhead who should, in all honesty, just be grateful his parents didn't share his belief that deformed children shouldn't be born.

Nice! +1
Jiggy Wrote:As much as I think Redeye is an incredible ass on this topic he did cover his bases by saying bringing a child into the world would be bad. Therefore the Hawking debate is pretty useless because he was born normal.

That I am, and that I cannot change! Thats my deformity

boizalynne Wrote:WTF is wrong with your head dude?!?!

Yeah, I admit that was kinda Effed up to say, but, I never claimed to be decent!

hotzester Wrote:...still awaiting his thoughtful response, and directions to his house.

Yeah, I've never ever had sex with anyone! Wow, great line of defense! What is pussy? Oh, I am super deformed! Thank god my parents were kind enough to keep me alive! Douche bag, how old are we to resort to that kind of retardation? Seriously?

By the way, when I say major deformity I mean, having another head growing out your shoulder, having 2 penises, you know... having more limbs than you should! ALS isn't the same as being a conjoined twin!
Effface, I used your own logic. Do yourself a favor and go stick your gelatinous head in the oven. It's asshats like you that make me sick to my stomach. YOU don't have the right to determine who lives or dies, and I do thank God for that.

You're a small, small little boy, and I can only hope that, since you're not taking my advice of sticking your head in the oven, you'll grow up someday, and realize that it takes ALL kinds of people to make the world an enjoyable place.

HOW DARE you say you have the right, or even the presence of mind, to determine what is a "good quality of life" for someone else?

It isn't often that I lose my temper due to the random posting of a delinquent with a keyboard, but you've done it, so you've got that going for you.

You SICKEN me.

Still waiting for those directions to your house, scumbag.
xxxredeye Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:As much as I think Redeye is an incredible ass on this topic he did cover his bases by saying bringing a child into the world would be bad. Therefore the Hawking debate is pretty useless because he was born normal.

That I am, and that I cannot change! Thats my deformity

Yeah, I admit that was kinda effed up to say, but, I never claimed to be decent!

Yeah, I've never ever had sex with anyone! Wow, great line of defense! What is pussy? Oh, I am super deformed! Thank god my parents were kind enough to keep me alive! Douche bag, how old are we to resort to that kind of retardation? Seriously?

By the way, when I say major deformity I mean, having another head growing out your shoulder, having 2 penises, you know... having more limbs than you should! ALS isn't the same as being a conjoined twin!

No, it's worse.
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:i'm pretty sure the majority of conjoined twins don't make it either before or shortly after birth. kind of difficult to squash the kids when they show the potential to beat the odds.

I'd love to see your research or statistics to support this position.

Second, since you're obviously THE authority on which children should live and which should not, because YOU have the power to determine someone else's quality of life, let me ask you this. My daughter was born with a capillary hemangioma on her right eyelid. What do you think we should do?

While you articulate your answer, I'll leave you with a bit of your own advice.

Quote:Maybe you should think through your statements!

Um, I'm not sure if you're refering to me, you have statments from two different people here!