Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Cravings ?
When my best friends wife was pregnant she craved french fries and chocolate together.

McDonalds fries and M&Ms
Burger King fries and a hershey's bar
I saw her dipping fries into chocolate syrup one time.

What are some of your cravings ?
Wowie Groovie !
When I was pregnant with my first, it was beets! With my second it was sweet tarts! Pregnancy is wierd!
That's weird...O_O

also disgusting.
Titan ! Wrote:When my best friends wife was pregnant she craved french fries and chocolate together.

McDonalds fries and M&Ms
Burger King fries and a hershey's bar
I saw her dipping fries into chocolate syrup one time.

What are some of your cravings ?

That is not crazy, that is delicious. I've always loved French fries + ice cream.
That's what she said.
i know several people who dip their Wendy's French Fries in their Frosties.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
^^^Jiggy^^^

Usually I have found if someone is eating something I think is disgusting it's only a matter of time until I give it a chance and find out I actually love it. That said, first time my wife and I went to Wendy's she dunked her fries into her Frosty. I thought it was disgusting...
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i know several people who dip their Wendy's French Fries in their Frosties.

Werd!!

I craved ice chips with my second child.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
A co-worker of mine is about 7 months pregnant now. She's a strict vegetarian and hasn't had meat in over 20 years. We were taking bets on if she would try eating meat and how long it would take.

No bacon yet....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
One of my roommates eats Pizza Rolls with Blueberry yogurt...go ahead jiggy try it for us all.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:One of my roommates eats Pizza Rolls with Blueberry yogurt...go ahead jiggy try it for us all.

I'll pass on the Pizza Rolls.

FYI, did you know strawberry yogurt is made with crushed up dehydrated bugs. It's for the coloring.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
well how about cheese doritos with chocolate pudding? This kid eats way to many f'd up food combinations.
I like to have lays potato chips and peanut M&Ms. I like to dip my mcdonald's fries in the 2 for $1 apple pies.

When I was young I would eat rock salt and drink lemon lime gatorade.
I went through a phase where when eating breakfast out at a resturant, I'd dip my friend eggs in hot chocolate before I ate them.
Your friends egg?
mainerliser Wrote:Your friends egg?

No no no... he didn't mean his friend's egg. He meant his friend Eggs from the Pork Roll and Eggs show over in Jersey, obviously Potty used to date her and in the morning at breakfast he'd dip her in hot chocolate.

Tongue

zdunklee Wrote:One of my roommates eats Pizza Rolls with Blueberry yogurt...go ahead jiggy try it for us all.

Okay that one made me gag just a bit....
Wowie Groovie !
I like to make a bologna sandwich with mayo and then arrange plain Lays chips on top of the bologna, then I smash it down.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
^I don't see a problem with that one, just saves the step of eating the chips seperately.
^ yep what he said

Chips and balogna are awesome

I also like to eat nacho cheest doritoes, mini pretzel twists, and potato chips at the same time

seriously give that a try, they have to be in equal proportions though
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:I like to make a bologna sandwich with mayo and then arrange plain Lays chips on top of the bologna, then I smash it down.

That's not weird. Believe me, military brat of 19 years, most southerners eat that way.. Plus I've seen many of my family do it...yep they are southern.
I also like to add french fries to any fast food burger

And green olives on a whopper is pure bliss

and sometimes Ill go to McDonalds and have them add tartar sauce to a couple cheeseburgers, JUST tartar sauce though, no ketchup or mustard

And.... There's a restaurant in Plainwell that has great fish and chips, and I'm not kidding it's worth the drive just for the tartar sauce. I usually get a second cup just to dip the fries in.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I also like to add french fries to any fast food burger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grease_Trucks
That's what she said.
mainerliser Wrote:Your friends egg?

Oops. Fried. Fried egg.
They were talking about this on the show today, so I thought I'd bump it.

I am craving sushi too. Not sure exactly how that happened, but I do blame Biff.

Tokyo Roadhouse for lunch.
Wowie Groovie !
peanut butter and pickles... for some reason, i tried it with my mom once when she was pregnant and somehow LOVE it...

gross, I know
That's not really all that gross, it's just the sweet/salty craving in a different form

Kind of like chocolate covered pretzels
Wowie Groovie !
banana blackberry burritos.

made 2, ate 1, need 0 more.
dingdongyo Wrote:banana blackberry burritos.

made 2, ate 1, need 0 more.
i'm surprised it's nothing like you know, yo ding dong, ding dong, ding dong yo.

but i guess you don't know bout that, 'cause you ain't fat.

as far as me, i get cravings for malta goya.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Our discussion about catfish earlier made me want some

Another friend ate strawberries and ranch while pregnant, and now it's her 4 y/o daughters favorite treat
Wowie Groovie !