Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate my idea for a Superhero by Stevie Age 8
my idea for a super is called Awesome Ranger Dan, becuase Dan is my dad's name, i don't know him though, i'd like to think that he is Awesome ranger dan and doesn't leave with mom and me because he is too busy being an awesome superhero.
ARD (for short) would have a helicoptor with wheels on it in case he had to go thru a tunnel. his secret base would be the libary so he could read about crime and how to stop it all day. Also it is next to a Wendy's. ARD likes their baked potatoes. ARD wouldn't have any other powers than knowing Kung Fu and 10 languages (but only bad words like damn) He would use Karate Chops the most because if he kicked too hard he might kill someone and that is bad because superheroes don't kill people.
ARD's secret Identity would be Chester Knowles. It's best because his secret name isn't Dan, I don't even think Dan is his real name?!
But any superhero has an arch nemesis. ARD's would be Electric Dracula. Electric Dracula is like regular dracula except he has lightning powers because he was in space and was exposed to cosmic rays.

I think ARD would have a partner named Titanium Tim. Sometimes i hear mom talking about a guy named Tim, but she doesn't like him, she calls him a "Husband stealing faggot bastard"
I don't know what that means, but mom always has her Mad Face on when she says it.
The End

Because I didn't learn my lesson about dumb stories for fun the first time
You start to redeem yourself with a decent thread, with the surgery one, then follow up with this?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Noone's perfect. Big Grin
Shut Up All Of You.

Doktor Alex you have totally redeemed yourself.

8-)

I appluad you sir, and add that I genuinely laughed.

It felt like something from a Conan or early 90s era SNL sketch.

Thus spake the Titan.
Wowie Groovie !
Why thank you, Titan. Wink
Titan ! Wrote:Shut Up All Of You.

Doktor Alex you have totally redeemed yourself.

He's getting better but I have to disagree that he has totally redeemed himself.

Sorry but when someone throws me under the bus like he did, I'm not so quick to forgive.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
You survived the bus. Who knows what you'll survive next!?

Maybe a rocket...
Doktor Wrote:You survived the bus. Who knows what you'll survive next!?

Maybe a rocket...

Aside from your sarcasm, I take it that you're saying you don't respect private messages and you will do it again? Am I right?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Not.
Save a few kindred spirits, this entire message board is starting to be more effort than it's worth. This thread is a good example.
A little nonsense now and then
is even recommended by the wisest men.
Doktor Wrote:A little nonsense now and then

I think he is more or less referring to the drama, granted this isn't as bad as some of the recent activity, but nonetheless it is a pain in the ass to see people bickering.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:

I think he is more or less referring to the drama, granted this isn't as bad as some of the recent activity, but nonetheless it is a pain in the ass to see people bickering.

Amen brother ! Message board drama is sooooooo stupid.
Wowie Groovie !
Philly Mike Wrote:

people bickering is less annoying than people spouting total crap.

my solution to both is the power button.
I've already let it go. To me it's not a big deal.