Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamster
I had to throw out my hamster story after hearing Zanes this morning. I once bought two baby hamsters. I think they might have been siblings. Had them a little while nothing too exciting and then the female got pregnant. I was excited. I love animals. So the mom had the babys. There was four of them. Then there was three,two,etc. I figured out that the mom was eating them one by one. On top of that, after she was done, she clawed out the dads eyes. After he died,I took her back to the pet store and told them I didn't want her anymore. They took her back. I was in junior high. I had no clue that you are soposed to seperate them when they have babys. I do now. I will never own a hamster or anything similer again. My kids wont either.
hamsters aren't too bad. I have 2 robo hamsters and a short haired hamster. All of them male, the robos are the only ones that can live together out of i think any hamster. In general for the most part you can not have 2 hamsters in the same cage, unless you plan to mate. and once the mating is done you need to separate them. The exception to the rule is robos, but they must be raised together or they will have problems too. My kids love them.

Now as far as zane's story goes... I have no clue what you are talking about, I missed that part today. If anyone can fill me in on this i would appreciate, because now I am curious.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]