Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Embargoed Joe Stunts
They were talking about this today. I think one of the stunts was the Wheelchair A-Hole, but I don't know what the other one was. Any ideas?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Test a Matress at the store
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I wanna see the video!
I'm pretty sure they deleted that.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Test a mattress and the pennies at Wal Green ?
Wowie Groovie !
Arizane found the pennies video a while ago.

arizane Wrote:I found the pennies for rubbers videos

part one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-BRdLgH4sk

part two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFPKdKoa1eQ

only thing is theres no sound
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Wow Orz, you're just owning the board this morning. :o
Wowie Groovie !
I haven't gotten to the podcast yet, so I don't know what anyone was talking about, but since I'm already here, don't forget "Inapropriate Return."
Test a mattress was when Joe took a blow up doll into a store and was going to try it out with said doll. Joe came out of the bathroom and was busted. The video was at one time out there, it was funny.
anybody have the podcast of the pennies stunt?
fuzzythecoolest Wrote:anybody have the podcast of the pennies stunt?

We don't share podcasts on the board. That would be illegal.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I believe the rule is that we're allowed to share small clips for discussion on here.

For example the other morning they were discussing comments on here and Hotwings said that I was a classy woman. It would then be ok for you to post Hotwings 'knowing it all'.

That is the ruling as I understand it...Biff or Potthead can correct me if I am wrong (it happens)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Well a "clip" and a "podcast" are two different things. In retrospect, i'm sure fuzzy was only looking for the portion of the podcast that had the stunt on it. I stand corrected (I guess).
The way I look at it is if it's public audio (news clip, tv show, etc.) then it's fair game. If it's audio of the show, no dice. Not to be a buzzkill, but I would say that until we hear otherwise from the show, we should probably play it safe.

That being said, most of Joe's stunts (as well as WHWT and some other audio) have been available for download free of charge so I would imagine those are okay to share.
Just heard this on the podcast, Zane specifically references the test out a mattress stunt with a blow up doll.
burnking Wrote:Just heard this on the podcast, Zane specifically references the test out a mattress stunt with a blow up doll.

booya bitches
I think Biff and I agree that it's ok to post an actual clip of the show. I know I'd remove an entire podcast segment if I saw one, but if somebody posts a specific clip they cut from the show, I wouldn't have problems.
I've never understood the copyright laws in relation to broadcasting...the airwaves are publicly owned. How can anyone else limit what happens to the material carried on the airwaves? (Rhetorical...it just puzzles me, that's all.)
Maybe I'll drop the $.005 to buy a share of Regent Communications, that way I can say I'm part owner and post whatever audio I want.
i think next time they do best of they should upload the inappropriate return segment...technically they wouldn't be broadcasting it, they'd just be sharing it with people that pay to listen to them