Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ped-Egg
Joe is about to spin and eating foot skin is one of the options.

They've been talking about this stunt for a while now and my wife has also been talking about getting a ped-egg. Everytime she mentions 'ped-egg' I gag because I think of Joe possibly eating the skin flakes.

I will not listen/view this stunt and will probably throw up if I do.

But I want it to happen

[Image: pedegg.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
it does look like parmesan cheese...
it probably smells like parmesan cheese...
i'm starting to think this is how they make parmesan cheese.
dingdongyo Wrote:it does look like parmesan cheese...

it's so gross....I told my wife that if she bought a ped-egg i'd throw up on her....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:it does look like parmesan cheese...

it's so gross....I told my wife that if she bought a ped-egg i'd throw up on her....

Did redeye rub off on you yesterday? Say it isn't so. ???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
My wife has one and they work well.

It'd been funny if Joe had to eat the foot scrapings from everyone. Just having to eat his own is gross.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm guessing this would be another stunt where Joe hesitates for 10 minutes, then he tries to eat it, but as soon as it touches his tongue, he dry-heaves. FB, HW, and Zane laugh heartilly, ask him to try again, he dry-heaves again, and FB says 'good-enough.' The end.
they should make him snort it
i was thinking that would be a better stunt myself...
It was absolutely disgusting!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
dingdongyo Wrote:they should make him snort it

I have a better idea: Joe snorts Kurt Busch's ped egg shavings. Then they could pour bleach in his eyes and call it Tequila Stunt Man Part II.
Don't you need Tequlia for that?
tinkleheimer Wrote:Don't you need Tequlia for that?

Since everything in my proposed stunt is more hardcore, let's change the tequila out with Everclear, and change the name to Everclear Stunt Man.
I'd start with the Everclear
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"