Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comics
Let's talk about comics, your faves, your least faves and what not.

I was reading the Buffy season 8 pretty regularly, until there was a delay in something or other and an issues ended up being 2 weeks late, that 2 weeks was enough for me to lose interest and I havent bough an issue since. I have however read all of the TPB at Barnes and Noble.

Also, I really hate it when they "kill" a character. You know he's going to come back.

I hated it when Supergirl died but she died heroically so that was cool, I mean that's what being a hero is all about, being willing to make the ultimate sacrifice so that others may continue to live, but when the comic company decides to bring the character back from the dead, regardless of how they do it, it cheapens and makes a mockery of the death.

I can look past them bringing Supergirl back though, she is one of my favorite characters, and Michael Turner did an awesome job with the art while her story was being re invented.

Also, I love Wizard Magazine, I usualy read it (for free ! ) at Barnes and Noble and it keeps me up to date on whats going on in the world of comics
Wowie Groovie !
Wizard is awesome. Haven't read one in a long time though.
There's already a thread started on this subject.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...ge=1#66603
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!