Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eff this, philly mike is an idi0t, ask zdunklee.
zdunklee Wrote:Ha, what the hell, who changed the title of this thread? For the record I have said that mike is not an idi0t about anything but why mathematics is the way it is.
Did Redeye go from being banned to being a mod?
well being the Effing idi0t i am i decided to change it, seemed fitting since this is the popular opinion on me. seeing as i am so dumb at math i am probably going to end up not being able to understand the basics of anything to do with anything since math is involved with all things we do, everything has a mathematical value and all.

yeah, I am kind of surprised i was one of the top of my class when it came to computer programming and all, seeing as i needed to give value to variables and all that, or giving numerical value to arrays, or understanding the best way to work with any number given the fact that sometimes if you truncate a decimal too short it could Eff up the whole program and all.

yeah it's kind of amazing I was able to even get an associates in business programming at all.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Man I was all prepared to get into this subject, then I noticed it was the same math thread...

...now I'm sad.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Philly Mike Wrote:yeah, I am kind of surprised i was one of the top of my class when it came to computer programming and all, seeing as i needed to give value to variables and all that, or giving numerical value to arrays, or understanding the best way to work with any number given the fact that sometimes if you truncate a decimal too short it could eff up the whole program and all.

^that right there, is part of the reason mathematicans use a fractional representation of rational numbers, so that doesn't happen.

You would want to jump in on this Jiggy.

Also in hindsite, I believe that this might have all been avoided if I had started from the beginning with axioms and the fact that all math is based on a set of axioms that can never be proved and are taken as being true.

Just to give an example the axioms of Euclidean Geometry are:

1. It is possible to draw a straight line from any point to any other point.

2. It is possible to produce a finite straight line continuously in a straight line.

3. It is possible to describe a circle with any center and any radius.

4. It is true that all right angles are equal to one another.

5. It is true that, if a straight line falling on two straight lines make the interior angles on the same side less than two right angles, the two straight lines, if produced indefinitely, intersect on that side on which are the angles less than the two right angles.

None of the above statements can be proven, but they are what every proof in Euclidean Geometry(known to most simply as geometry, although it is not the only type of geometry) is based off.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
speedbump Wrote:Philly Mike you know very little about what you're arguing, but you think you know a lot.

I found the problem! Now how do we solve it? Logic isn't going to work, because zdunklee has already defeated you on that front and you still keep treading water. You're making yourself look like an ambulance driver, and if you want to salvage some respect admitting defeat is probably your best bet.

Another good piece of advice wasted.
zdunklee Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:yeah, I am kind of surprised i was one of the top of my class when it came to computer programming and all, seeing as i needed to give value to variables and all that, or giving numerical value to arrays, or understanding the best way to work with any number given the fact that sometimes if you truncate a decimal too short it could eff up the whole program and all.

^that right there, is part of the reason mathematicans use a fractional representation of rational numbers, so that doesn't happen.

You would want to jump in on this Jiggy.

Also in hindsite, I believe that this might have all been avoided if I had started from the beginning with axioms and the fact that all math is based on a set of axioms that can never be proved and are taken as being true.

Just to give an example the axioms of Euclidean Geometry are:

1. It is possible to draw a straight line from any point to any other point.

2. It is possible to produce a finite straight line continuously in a straight line.

3. It is possible to describe a circle with any center and any radius.

4. It is true that all right angles are equal to one another.

5. It is true that, if a straight line falling on two straight lines make the interior angles on the same side less than two right angles, the two straight lines, if produced indefinitely, intersect on that side on which are the angles less than the two right angles.

NO!!! this could have all been avoided if it would have just went to a let's agree to disagree, but instead it got escalated because you decided to say i was stupid and tell me how much support you have in the form of PMs on the subject of my stupidity.

dingdong gave the right advice, just Eff the conversation it is going no where, as it still is, yet you still push on. You want to call someone an idiot yet you don't even notice when the only person left that was talking against what you were talking about has given up on the subject and is actually pissed. try to Effing open your eyes a-hole.
Zdunk here is a hypothetical for you to ponder. Michigan moves its blood alcohol level for a drunk driving offense from .08 to 1. You get pulled over and blow a .999... The cop says .999... is the same as 1, so you're going to jail. Would you hold your ground that .999...= 1 and go to jail or would you go to fight it?
And I care that you are pissed because? Sorry but I have never been a person that cares if I piss someone off. My life motto has always been "speak your mind and don't care what others think of you." If I am thinking it I will say it and I never care who it pisses off, I have lost friends because of this stance.

This is also the reason I will never get married, cause I don't like spending any of my money on someone who is not me, that and I will eventually manage to piss you off anyway.
wingospagettio Wrote:Zdunk here is a hypothetical for you to ponder. Michigan moves its blood alcohol level for a drunk driving offense from .08 to 1. You get pulled over and blow a .999... The cop says .999... is the same as 1, so you're going to jail. Would you hold your ground that .999...= 1 and go to jail or would you go to fight it?

For one a breathalyzer would truncate the decimal or just round it up to 1. I for one would go to jail because as far as mathematics is concerend they are the same.
zdunklee Wrote:And I care that you are pissed because? Sorry but I have never been a person that cares if I piss someone off. My life motto has always been "speak your mind and don't care what others think of you." If I am thinking it I will say it and I never care who it pisses off.

This is also the reason I will never get married, cause I don't like spending any of my money on someone who is not me, that and I will eventually manage to piss you off anyway.

I speak my mind plenty, but that doesn't mean i have to be a dick about it and alienate others. I had you pegged for someone with at least a shred of decency but you are nothing but a effing a-hole. seriously calling someone an idi0t is just an insult, not an opinion. then trying to prove it by stating others have PMed you about it is just juvenile. how much of a effing prick could you be?
Pretty much have me pegged there mike, most of my friends consider me the a-hole of the group because I speak my mind no matter what, but then again when they do have an issue they ask me about they usually appreciate that I don't sugar coat anything.
Philly Mike Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:And I care that you are pissed because? Sorry but I have never been a person that cares if I piss someone off. My life motto has always been "speak your mind and don't care what others think of you." If I am thinking it I will say it and I never care who it pisses off.

I speak my mind plenty, but that doesn't mean i have to be a dick about it and alienate others. I had you pegged for someone with at least a shred of decency but you are nothing but a effing a-hole. seriously calling someone an idi0t is just an insult, not an opinion. then trying to prove it by stating others have PMed you about it is just juvenile. how much of a effing prick could you be?

You probably don't want to hear my opinion because I just walked in on this but Mike, I think you are blowing this way out of proportion. I think you will look back on this in a couple days and realize he wasn't insulting you just trying to state that you were fighting a losing battle.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:I speak my mind plenty, but that doesn't mean i have to be a dick about it and alienate others. I had you pegged for someone with at least a shred of decency but you are nothing but a effing a-hole. seriously calling someone an idi0t is just an insult, not an opinion. then trying to prove it by stating others have PMed you about it is just juvenile. how much of a effing prick could you be?

You probably don't want to hear my opinion because I just walked in on this but Mike, I think you are blowing this way out of proportion. I think you will look back on this in a couple days and realize he wasn't insulting you just trying to state that you were fighting a losing battle.

nonetheless, if someone called you an idiot and then said they have pms that agree with that statement, you wouldn't be upset?
For the record mike, I wouldn't be, but that is a result of my above "life motto" and not caring what others think of me. I also generally am the "punching bag" so to speak amonst my friends because they know if they give me shit about anything I don't get upset and just roll with it.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:You probably don't want to hear my opinion because I just walked in on this but Mike, I think you are blowing this way out of proportion. I think you will look back on this in a couple days and realize he wasn't insulting you just trying to state that you were fighting a losing battle.

nonetheless, if someone called you an idiot and then said they have pms that agree with that statement, you wouldn't be upset?

I can understand why you're upset by the initial reaction. However, I do not believe people are saying you're an idi0t in a hurtful way. I think originally it was said in a lighthearted way for this particular situation. Zdunklee has already said there are subjects on here where you blow people out of the water on intelligence level. You are definitely smarter than me when it comes to math but I don't believe you are smarter than zdunklee only because he makes better points. As far as people agreeing with him, maybe that was taken out of context. People, I'm sure agreed with him that he is right (as I have done) not that you are an idi0t.

^^^obviously I can't tell you for sure if this is what the pm's were about. only he could clear this up.
zdunklee Wrote:For the record mike, I wouldn't be, but that is a result of my above "life motto" and not caring what others think of me. I also generally am the "punching bag" so to speak amonst my friends because they know if they give me shit about anything I don't get upset and just roll with it.

wow really OMG this is going to change my life for sure knowing how you would feel.

guess what. I could give a rats ass with anything about you. Now you are just going to the point of getting me to reply to your immature posts. so that just tells me you want my attention because if you truly didn't care about what i have to say you wouldn't even bother replying to anything i have said from the time you called me an idi0t. yeah, that's original. whatever you do keep it up it is really making you look like an adult.

Jiggy Wrote:I can understand why you're upset by the initial reaction. However, I do not believe people are saying you're an idi0t in a hurtful way. I think originally it was said in a lighthearted way for this particular situation. Zdunklee has already said there are subjects on here where you blow people out of the water on intelligence level. You are definitely smarter than me when it comes to math but I don't believe you are smarter than zdunklee only because he makes better points. As far as people agreeing with him, maybe that was taken out of context. People, I'm sure agreed with him that he is right (as I have done) not that you are an idi0t.

^^^obviously I can't tell you for sure if this is what the pm's were about. only he could clear this up.
it's not even the initial reaction anymore. i could care less about the others PMing him. but he has to just continue being a dick about it, and well on top of it all there was really no need to state that there were PMs agreeing with him.
Jiggy Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:nonetheless, if someone called you an idiot and then said they have pms that agree with that statement, you wouldn't be upset?

I can understand why you're upset by the initial reaction. However, I do not believe people are saying you're an idi0t in a hurtful way. I think originally it was said in a lighthearted way for this particular situation. Zdunklee has already said there are subjects on here where you blow people out of the water on intelligence level. You are definitely smarter than me when it comes to math but I don't believe you are smarter than zdunklee only because he makes better points. As far as people agreeing with him, maybe that was taken out of context. People, I'm sure agreed with him that he is right (as I have done) not that you are an idi0t.

I tried to clear that up with my first post about it:

Quote:I am done debating this topic, because a debate implies that all parties have intelligence in the subject matter, and clearly Mike, you only have enough to just get by for what you need it for. I don't want you to take that as an insult to your intelligence as I am sure there are many topics in which you are smarter than I, but math is not one of them.

The PM's were from people saying they didn't agree with mike, simply because his arguments were not smart ones and were starting to make him look like an ambulance driver, not that he specifically was an ambulance driver. Which I agreed with, for god sakes he thought 0.444... rounded goes to 0.445 in one of them. He seems to have taken it as if I called him in all around ambulance driver, when the fact is that never happened.

Oh well, it is called the touchy subject forum for a reason I guess, and for the record, I know this won't help the situation, but I am not the one whining and crying like a little baby so calling my posts immature is a little bit on the hypocritical side.
zdunklee Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I can understand why you're upset by the initial reaction. However, I do not believe people are saying you're an idi0t in a hurtful way. I think originally it was said in a lighthearted way for this particular situation. Zdunklee has already said there are subjects on here where you blow people out of the water on intelligence level. You are definitely smarter than me when it comes to math but I don't believe you are smarter than zdunklee only because he makes better points. As far as people agreeing with him, maybe that was taken out of context. People, I'm sure agreed with him that he is right (as I have done) not that you are an idi0t.

I tried to clear that up with my first post about it:

Quote:I am done debating this topic, because a debate implies that all parties have intelligence in the subject matter, and clearly Mike, you only have enough to just get by for what you need it for. I don't want you to take that as an insult to your intelligence as I am sure there are many topics in which you are smarter than I, but math is not one of them.

The PM's were from people saying they didn't agree with mike, simply because his arguments were not smart ones and were starting to make him look like an ambulance driver, not that he specifically was an ambulance driver. Which I agreed with, for god sakes he thought 0.444... rounded goes to 0.445 in one of them. He seems to have taken it as if I called him in all around ambulance driver, when the fact is that never happened.

Oh well, it is called the touchy subject forum for a reason I guess, and for the record, I know this won't help the situation, but I am not the one whining and crying like a little baby so calling my posts immature is a little bit on the hypocritical side.

It doesn't matter what you called me an idi0t with you just did, and that's the problem. don't go out and call someone an idi0t, trying to demean them in the middle of somewhere.

I am pissed, you are out here trying to act like a dick and continue to try to state that i am stupid by saying things like you can't round up .444 to .445 or anything like that. why can't you? if you needed it for a quick answer or had to round of in terms of money you would go from .444 to either .45 or .44 .

and yest it is called the touchy subject forum, but it doesn't give you the right to insult someone. the reason i state you are immature is because you decided to go ahead and resort to name calling, it's bad enough speed bump did it, but he is a dick and i ignore his posts in general anyway. Then you decide not to only do it but go the extra step to try to say that you have PMs with people supporting the fact that i am stupid. your reason for doing so is that it just is who you are? that is bullshit. you could still be a decent person and not resort to the point of name calling when someone was still acting civil toward you. Yes I am not acting fully adult now, but that is because it is past that point, and it seems to be the language out of anything else said that your mind actually understands better than the higher spectrum of speaking seeing as you had to resort to the name calling to begin with. So yes i am ranting but only because an a-hole like you seems to understand me better when i do so, Effing dick.
Philly Mike Wrote:NO!!! this could have all been avoided if it would have just went to a let's agree to disagree, but instead it got escalated because you decided to say i was stupid and tell me how much support you have in the form of PMs on the subject of my stupidity.
mike, you know i like you buddy... it's math, it's not opinion. there is no agree to disagree, there's right and wrong. he's right, you're wrong. the "shit talking" were people agreeing with him.

i'm also getting confused... i've seen where you say 1) all you want is an explanation, 2) that nobody uses this practically, and 3) that you actually don't care. 1) has been provided, 2) dodges the original question, and 3) seems like an awfully big lie with the fight you've put up.

everyone also seems to agree this has gone on way too long, and about a page is totally off subject. this fit you're throwing is titan-esque, and i know you're better than that.

there's nothing else to say. the proof is all here. your refusal to understand it for 6 pages has been so flabbergasting that what else can be said but "jeez mike, you're being an idiot"? doesn't mean people hate you or anything. believe it or don't believe it, but don't expect people to "agree to disagree" with you if you don't, because only one way can be right in mathematics, and it's not you here. sorry.
dingdongyo Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:NO!!! this could have all been avoided if it would have just went to a let's agree to disagree, but instead it got escalated because you decided to say i was stupid and tell me how much support you have in the form of PMs on the subject of my stupidity.
mike, you know i like you buddy... it's math, it's not opinion. there is no agree to disagree, there's right and wrong. he's right, you're wrong. the "shit talking" were people agreeing with him.

i'm also getting confused... i've seen where you say 1) all you want is an explanation, 2) that nobody uses this practically, and 3) that you actually don't care. 1) has been provided, 2) dodges the original question, and 3) seems like an awfully big lie with the fight you've put up.

everyone also seems to agree this has gone on way too long, and about a page is totally off subject. this fit you're throwing is titan-esque, and i know you're better than that.

there's nothing else to say. the proof is all here. your refusal to understand it for 6 pages has been so flabbergasting that what else can be said but "jeez mike, you're being an ambulance driver"? doesn't mean people hate you or anything. believe it or don't believe it, but don't expect people to "agree to disagree" with you if you don't, because only one way can be right in mathematics, and it's not you here. sorry.

At this point I don't give a Eff about the math, right or wrong. What i meant by agree to disagree (just was coining a phrase and that's all) was the fact of just let it go. when you agree to disagree with someone, you just leave the conversation where it is because it was going no where. You Effing said it yourself in your PM to him when you said it's like talking to a wall.

So what if i am throwing some sort of fit. I don't just sit still when insulted, as I said yes speedbump said something too, but everyone expects that of him and his comments like that usually go nowhere anyway. Instead of letting the math thing go as it was, and I was basically ready to do that, he decided to do what he did.

If you want to sit there and support him on that then go ahead but don't expect any respect from it.
zdunklee Wrote:This is also the reason I will never get married, cause I don't like spending any of my money on someone who is not me, that and I will eventually manage to piss you off anyway.

Agreed, other people in your life are usually nothing but complications. I have a grand total of about 3 friends, whom i almost never see.
taekahn Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:This is also the reason I will never get married, cause I don't like spending any of my money on someone who is not me, that and I will eventually manage to piss you off anyway.

Agreed, other people in your life are usually nothing but complications. I have a grand total of about 3 friends, whom i almost never see.

yeah well, as much of an ass as you may be, you aren't a complete dick.
Philly Mike Wrote:It doesn't matter what you called me an idi0t with you just did, and that's the problem. don't go out and call someone an idi0t, trying to demean them in the middle of somewhere.

If I think it I am gonna say it, I have already covered that. Also, I think everyone but you can see that I never said anything more than you are being an idi0t about this one subject. Hell I clearly said that there are plenty of topics that I know you are smarter than me about. I said what I said to try and end this whole thing because it was no longer just me seeing what I was seeing, and quite frankly I was trying to stop before you looked even worse to some of the people here. This little temper tantrum is only backing them up, which was never the point.

Quote:I am pissed, you are out here trying to act like a dick and continue to try to state that i am stupid by saying things like you can't round up .444 to .445 or anything like that. why can't you? if you needed it for a quick answer or had to round of in terms of money you would go from .444 to either .45 or .44 .

In mathematics you always round down from 0.0 to 0.4, and round up from 0.5 and above, this is a pretty common notion to most anyone. If you have 0.444 cents, no one is ever going to let you pay for something that costs 0.45 cents because you don't have enough money.

Quote:and yest it is called the touchy subject forum, but it doesn't give you the right to insult someone. the reason i state you are immature is because you decided to go ahead and resort to name calling, it's bad enough speed bump did it, but he is a dick and i ignore his posts in general anyway. Then you decide not to only do it but go the extra step to try to say that you have PMs with people supporting the fact that i am stupid. your reason for doing so is that it just is who you are? that is bullshit. you could still be a decent person and not resort to the point of name calling when someone was still acting civil toward you. Yes I am not acting fully adult now, but that is because it is past that point, and it seems to be the language out of anything else said that your mind actually understands better than the higher spectrum of speaking seeing as you had to resort to the name calling to begin with. So yes i am ranting but only because an a-hole like you seems to understand me better when i do so, effing dick.

Actually I do have the right to call someone whatever I want, see the 1st amendment. This very thread supports my previous statements, look back at some of the things you messed up wether intentional or not that I was not the one that corrected you about. I have said you are looking dumb in this thread, and you continue to do so, I don't know what else to tell you cause like much of this thread you choose to ignore half of what I was saying in the first place. It's like talking to a hardcore conservative or liberal where they ignore any valid points you make and just talk about the ones they can try and refute.

*** As I have said many times, I do think you are an idi0t compared to me when it comes to math, but obviously there are many subjects on here where I think you are smarter than me. ***

(stars added so that maybe you read the entire statement for once)
zdunklee Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:It doesn't matter what you called me an idi0t with you just did, and that's the problem. don't go out and call someone an idi0t, trying to demean them in the middle of somewhere.

If I think it I am gonna say it, I have already covered that. Also, I think everyone but you can see that I never said anything more than you are being an idi0t about this one subject. Hell I clearly said that there are plenty of topics that I know you are smarter than me about. I said what I said to try and end this whole thing because it was no longer just me seeing what I was seeing, and quite frankly I was trying to stop before you looked even worse to some of the people here. This little temper tantrum is only backing them up, which was never the point.

In mathematics you always round down from 0.0 to 0.4, and round up from 0.5 and above, this is a pretty common notion to most anyone. If you have 0.444 cents, no one is ever going to let you pay for something that costs 0.45 cents because you don't have enough money.

Quote:and yest it is called the touchy subject forum, but it doesn't give you the right to insult someone. the reason i state you are immature is because you decided to go ahead and resort to name calling, it's bad enough speed bump did it, but he is a dick and i ignore his posts in general anyway. Then you decide not to only do it but go the extra step to try to say that you have PMs with people supporting the fact that i am stupid. your reason for doing so is that it just is who you are? that is bullshit. you could still be a decent person and not resort to the point of name calling when someone was still acting civil toward you. Yes I am not acting fully adult now, but that is because it is past that point, and it seems to be the language out of anything else said that your mind actually understands better than the higher spectrum of speaking seeing as you had to resort to the name calling to begin with. So yes i am ranting but only because an a-hole like you seems to understand me better when i do so, effing dick.

Actually I do have the right to call someone whatever I want, see the 1st amendment. This very thread supports my previous statements, look back at some of the things you messed up wether intentional or not that I was not the one that corrected you about. I have said you are looking dumb in this thread, and you continue to do so, I don't know what else to tell you cause like much of this thread you choose to ignore half of what I was saying in the first place. It's like talking to a hardcore conservative or liberal where they ignore any valid points you make and just talk about the ones they can try and refute.

*** As I have said many times, I do think you are an idi0t compared to me when it comes to math, but obviously there are many subjects on here where I think you are smarter than me. ***

(stars added so that maybe you read the entire statement for once)

no shit!!! you mean it's COMMON to round up or down depending on if it is 5 or higher?

I Effing knew that, but as you said there it is COMMON. Doesn't make it manditory. I was just doing it as a quick reference. I didn't think it would actually make a difference because it didn't matter at all. but go ahead and be a dick about that too.

I know what the Eff you were saying, but to imply that someone is an idiot means they have no knowledge of the particular subject. to be more precise, you are implying that i am below the average person when it comes to math. So regardless it is a Effing insult. Now you could have just said that you know more on the subject and it is useless to continue this because it is going no where. But you didn't. you don't need to place stars anywhere, i was regarding your statement if you actually Effing pay attention.
In mathematics common notion = mandatory. In language idi0t = a foolish or stupid person. Which to me is what you were when it comes advanced mathematical subjects such as 0.999... = 1 and why.
zdunklee Wrote:In mathematics common notion = mandatory. In language
okay, regardless, it was just a quick thing written down just as an example, no more than that, no need to really go any more in-depth with it

zdunklee Wrote:idi0t = a foolish or stupid person. Which to me is what you were when it comes advanced mathematical subjects such as 0.999... = 1 and why.

yes it has also been defined as a person of subnormal intelligence. regardless the definitions are practically synonomous. Either way it is still an insult. you stated it on math in general to me or did you forget what you put in the stars

"*** As I have said many times, I do think you are an idi0t compared to me when it comes to math, but obviously there are many subjects on here where I think you are smarter than me. ***"

yes i see it says compared to you, but it is regarding math stating that i dont know shit about math, you said nothing about advanced math or anything like that. No matter how you put it you still used the word idi0t which can only be deemed an insult. I had not stated any insults to you previously, i was joking around with you at the time before that post here and in other threads. but you then go out to call me an idi0t which was uncalled for. I dont give a eff if you "call it as you see it" there was no need to say it other than to be a dickhead.
Yes, I called you an idi0t compared to me, which you are when it comes to math (math being all math combined not just the easy normal everyday stuff). I say it generally like that because compared to me you don't have near the education or understanding of mathematics which by definition makes you an idi0t when compared to myself or any other mathematics majors. Just as I would consider myself an idi0t compared to business or history majors in that subject.

Hell even stats people like Allyson I would consider myself an idi0t, cause math and stats(they have what I consider effed up equations with weird symbols that I don't know what they mean) are for sure not the same thing and I would be able to get by for what I needed it for, but would never know the details as well as I am sure she does.
zdunklee Wrote:Yes, I called you an idi0t compared to me, which you are when it comes to math (math being all math combined not just the easy normal everyday stuff). I say it generally like that because compared to me you don't have near the education or understanding of mathematics which by definition makes you an idi0t when compared to myself or any other mathematics majors. Just as I would consider myself an idi0t compared to business or history majors in that subject.

Hell even stats people like Allyson I would consider myself an idi0t, cause math and stats(they have what I consider effed up equations with weird symbols that I don't know what they mean) are for sure not the same thing and I would be able to get by for what I needed it for, but would never know the details as well as I am sure she does.

Regardless what manner you meant it in, if you call someone idi0t, don't get surprised if they get pissed. It is a strong word with harsh meaning with the only purpose of diminishing ones character. It is like being in a bar, flipping someone off and expecting them not to get upset about it.
Philly Mike Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Yes, I called you an idi0t compared to me, which you are when it comes to math (math being all math combined not just the easy normal everyday stuff). I say it generally like that because compared to me you don't have near the education or understanding of mathematics which by definition makes you an idi0t when compared to myself or any other mathematics majors. Just as I would consider myself an idi0t compared to business or history majors in that subject.

Regardless what manner you meant it in, if you call someone idi0t, don't get surprised if they get pissed. It is a strong word with harsh meaning with the only purpose of diminishing ones character. It is like being in a bar, flipping someone off and expecting them not to get upset about it.

I've done that too...several times...

To me idi0t = stupid = dumb, they are all the same word as far as I am concerend, even tho I admit their meanings are not the same, and I personally don't think they demean anyones character if the terms you use them in fit the circumstances. Now if I ever call you an idi0t in general then I would fully expect you to get at least that upset, but I still wouldn't care.
Philly Mike - You called me an idi0t. I don't like that.
zdunklee - Yes when it comes to this topic, compared to me.

except repeat this process for 2 pages. :Smile
HA, nice one Jiggy, mike if you want an example of a real idi0t see the tard above this post Wink.
Jiggy Wrote:Philly Mike - You called me an idi0t. I don't like that.

except repeat this process for 2 pages. :Smile

All I see the last few pages is:
Philly Mike - I have a new Eff buddy named Evan.
zdunklee - I can't wait to see Evan, he's so dreamy.

I'm just waiting to see who's going to be more mature, and just drop the subject. It's not that big of a deal!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
this is the PM button...it allows people to talk without cluttering threads

------------> [Image: message_sm.gif] <----------
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It started in this thread, might as well end here also, besides that the thread is titled properly for the conversation that was occuring.
zdunklee Wrote:It started in this thread, might as well end here also.

i'm not seeing an end any time soon...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
^see above edit Howie, it's not like this thread was/is off topic according to the current title.