Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door-to-Door Sex Offender / edgy stunts
I think Joe Stunts have gone as far as they can go, concerning their edginess. I'm not saying there won't be ones that are just as funny or even funnier than ones in the past. However, I think "Door-to-Door Sex Offender" would take things to the next level, but they could never do it.

I just bring this up because over time, they've seemed to get edgier and edgier, and I loved it, but it seems that it can't go any further, which is a little let-down, but not too bad because they've also gotten funnier over time, and I think this trend will continue.

P.S. I think the edginess peaked at Wheelchair A-Hole. While they got in worse trouble for "Blow-up Doll Bed Shopping" (aka "Test a Matress"), I think W. A-Hole was worse, but they got away with it. Come on, he called an innocent employee a prostitute to her face!

What do you think has been the edgiest Joe Stunt?
I love the edgy stunts, but not at the SERIOUS expense of other people.

For example, Make a Scene Challenge was great because it made everyone around them (or at least it was supposed to make them) awkward and uncomfortable.

Door to Door Sex Offender would have put neighbors and parents on guard unnecessarily. It ran the risk of them watching for Joe while a real predator came from the other direction. That's not right.

Similarly, while I laughed at the stunt wherein Joe had to use someone's bathroom, I didn't like the fact that it publicly exposed vulnerabilities of the people in that neighborhood. This was fixed when they said they went back and talked to the woman about not letting strangers into the house.
While I thought the premise of DtDSO was laughable, I knew it was never going to happen, which is fine with me, I get all tense when I listen to most Joe stunts anyway. My problem was when the guys started throwing together all sorts of scenarios and Zane said something about having a "Rape??can't remember???" vanity plate. It was at that point that I stopped listening. Whenever Zane uses that word, I turn off the radio. He used to throw it around a lot more, but lately I haven't heard it to much. It just bothers me when I hear a word like that joked and laughed about.
lol Feelin' Rapy. Yeah, I can see how that could be touchy, but it doesn't personally bother me.
I thought it was a great idea...I told my wife and she said they better get ready to FOIA more 911 tapes for when the cops get called on Joe
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"