Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eff off, Pelosi.
Granted, this is from FOX so it's probably a little slanted. But I doubt even they'd mess with actual quotes... maybe take them out of context, but to even be considering this.. ugh.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/...s-package/

Here's just the intro:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Tuesday that Congress needs to "keep the door open" to a another stimulus package -- raising the question of how much the government could eventually spend on top of the $787 billion already allocated to rescue the country from dire economic straits.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Honestly, I don't even need to read what she said. Just going off the subject I agree with you.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I agree...effing nuts....our government blows...I blame Jiggy.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
So the subject should be Eff off, Jiggy. That might actually be a cool thread. Someone needs to do this.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Could a mod please change the name of this thread to Eff off, Jiggy?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Buckle up, folks. The man has only been in office 50 days, and he's already allocated TRILLIONS of dollars of new spending.

But Sarah Palin's accent was just too much to handle...
Hell no man! We can't have accents in office. We do have a reputation in this country you know.
Especially not some lame mid-west/Yooper accent.

I still think a Mafia Don should be president, Mafia already runs the country anyway.

However, I think the reasoning is this can't happen because the Mafia works better in the shadows, and this constant warring with the ATF/CIA/FBI/DEA etc. Is to keep balance to things. So I retract my statement for the Don President.