Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puddin is a Fat Loser!
Can you believe this is news? This fat Eff is always ripping the guys off! I remember when pj lost a bunch of weight awhile back. Now, this jello glob is copying another bit!

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/Biggest_L...o_Daybreak
Celebrities trying to lose weight isn't exactly new, I remember some guy named Cowboy Bob doing it on his country station when I was a kid in Indiana.
Wowie Groovie !
So if I decided to drop a few pounds, would I be ripping off Producer Joe as well?
Yes, but Joe just ripped it off from some other fat slob so it's no big deal
Wowie Groovie !
The only reason it is "news" is because WOOD-TV and WSNX are owned by the same company and WOOD also airs "The Biggest Loser". Otherwise I'm sure they could care less, as you should. Now if puddin starts talking about rock climbing, etc. then you would have a point.
Next week, pudding puts a friend in a wheel chair, and takes him to Denny's and insults him for having broken legs
Wowie Groovie !
wingospagettio Wrote:The only reason it is "news" is because WOOD-TV and WSNX are owned by the same company and WOOD also airs "The Biggest Loser". Otherwise I'm sure they could care less, as you should. Now if puddin starts talking about rock climbing, etc. then you would have a point.

Don't you mean, "Otherwise I'm sure they COULDN'T care less?"

.....sorry, just a huge pet peeve of mine.

Anyway, Puddin isn't copying Joe. There was a light music station that did this exact same thing on the air (minus the TV thing) months ago. I would believe that he was copying them before Joe.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I have the same pet peeve. I also hate the phrase "colder than hell"
This just announced: From now on Puddin wants to be known as Producer Puddin and will be doing weekly stunts for money.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Rock Monster Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:The only reason it is "news" is because WOOD-TV and WSNX are owned by the same company and WOOD also airs "The Biggest Loser". Otherwise I'm sure they could care less, as you should. Now if puddin starts talking about rock climbing, etc. then you would have a point.

Don't you mean, "Otherwise I'm sure they COULDN'T care less?"

.....sorry, just a huge pet peeve of mine.
Are you still pissed about me calling you the spelling police in the "Crosby's a bitch" thread?
wingospagettio Wrote:Are you still pissed about me calling you the spelling police in the "Crosby's a bitch" thread?

Nope, because:

a) I didn't even remember who said that
b) I don't hold grudges
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Puddin is out mornings at WSNX.

Everyone is pretty tight lipped about what is going on. Rumor has it that a syndicated show is taking his place.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:Rumor has it that a syndicated show is taking his place.

That's a big reason to tune in!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/12/justin_puddin_barclay_of_puddi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/gran ... puddi.html</a><!-- m -->

Says nothing about where he's going, the the article is so stupid it's funny.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Biff Wrote:Puddin is out mornings at WSNX.

Everyone is pretty tight lipped about what is going on. Rumor has it that a syndicated show is taking his place.
0rz0ski Wrote:http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand...puddi.html

Says nothing about where he's going, the the article is so stupid it's funny.

Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Someone on the buzzboard suggested that it might be a stunt. I retorted that that would be impossible since FB&HW didn't do it first.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wow, that WAS a stupid article.