Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Davidson Dead
Not really a huge basketball fan, but I always pay attention to the home state teams.

Sad news tonight, owner of the Pistons, Bill Davidson, has died.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...30454/1127
Damn, I hate to see that. I knew he was getting up there though.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Sad. He was a great owner. I had always hoped that he would wrestle ownership of the Lions from the Fords.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i read a story about him the day after he died on espn.com. apparently he was an avid philanthropist and donated time and money ($60 mil, if i remember right) throughout his life. Definately a great loss for everyone.
raudy Wrote:i read a story about him the day after he died on espn.com. apparently he was an avid philanthropist and donated time and money ($60 mil, if i remember right) throughout his life. Definately a great loss for everyone.

These are the same type of people our gov't are trying take more money from to fund their own projects.[/rant]

Sorry Biff wrong section.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.