Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did you know that _____ ?
Judging by the fact that there is actually a need for a minutiae judge for stump the show I am assuming there are a million random facts that the listeners of the show have stored in their heads. In this thread let's post whatever random facts just for the hell of it, see how many we can get here.

I will start it, put this one before anyone else will because i know it will happen. Wink

Did you know that 0.999... (Infinite string of 9s) = 1 ?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
OE% is the greatest baseball stat ever.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:OE% is the greatest baseball stat ever.

OE% ??? what does that even stand for?

oh and,

Did you know that a guy's ring finger is longer than his index finger (not too sure but i think the left hand is the primary indicator for this) and a woman's index finger is longer than her ring finger. This is how you can make sure that "lady" you pick up at the bar is and has always been a lady because they don't do any surgery to change that.
Philly Mike Wrote:

OE% ??? what does that even stand for?

oh and,

Did you know that a guy's ring finger is longer than his index finger (not too sure but i think the left hand is the primary indicator for this) and a woman's index finger is longer than her ring finger. This is how you can make sure that "lady" you pick up at the bar is and has always been a lady because they don't do any surgery to change that.

Well that's interesting since my ring finger is longer than my index.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:OE% ??? what does that even stand for?

oh and,

on both hands?

and is it a significant difference? I have found that a lot of the women i know it is sometimes a very slight difference if the ring is longer, but it is only like that on one hand, the other is the index finger for some reason. but with guys it is very obvious. I think that where i got the fact from may have been somewhat off about that part.
Yea there is a good 1/2 inch difference between my ring and index finger.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Hmmmm... Mine are dead even.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Allyson Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:OE% ??? what does that even stand for?

oh and,

are you trying to tell us something????? Big Grin
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
i heard that if a man has a longer pointer it means hes gay. could both relate to hormone levels
Did you know that_______

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=2814
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
That seems more like stupid non facts than actual facts that are stupid, howie.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Allyson Wrote:Well that's interesting since my ring finger is longer than my index.
I think it depends on how you are looking at your hand. Straight out = longer ring finger. Hand facing towards the opposite side of the body = longer pointer finger.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Well that's interesting since my ring finger is longer than my index.
I think it depends on how you are looking at your hand. Straight out = longer ring finger. Hand facing towards the opposite side of the body = longer pointer finger.

huh?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Ladies and gentleman, I present, The Strategy Expert!

OE would be much more interesting if it related to pregnancies.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:

OE would be much more interesting if it related to pregnancies.

There are a lot of baseball stats that would be a lot more interesting related to that:

Hit by pitch
doubles
triples
sacrifice
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
WTF is OE?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:WTF is OE?

I thought you were the google king?

It's Offensive Effectiveness.

AKA - made up gay stat.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
i googled OE, OE percent, OE%, OE baseball, OE stats, OE wiki

....everything
baseball stats OE

First result
Did you know that . . .

Titan ! Wrote:General Tso may have been a bloody tyrant, but damn his chicken is awesome
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i googled OE, OE percent, OE%, OE baseball, OE stats, OE wiki

....everything

[Image: crying.baby.jpg]

Reaching base on error.
That's what she said.
http://motownsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63146
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Allyson Wrote:[Image: crying.baby.jpg]

Is it just me, or doesn't this child (not because she is crying) look like she could be boiza's?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
yes, that should be her kid...i've seen that image a few times before and have always thought that.
Allyson Wrote:[Image: crying.baby.jpg]
who the hell strips a little girl topless and gets her to cry for a photoshoot?
dingdongyo Wrote:who the hell strips a little girl topless and gets her to cry for a photoshoot?

I really really really really want to post a terrible Titan joke...but I know he doesn't like it so I won't.....

.......gah....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:who the hell strips a little girl topless and gets her to cry for a photoshoot?

I really really really really want to post a terrible Titan joke...but I know he doesn't like it so I won't.....

.......gah....

i looked for his copyright...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

.......gah....

lol... I was going to post something along the lines of:

Oh... I know! I know!

If we take out the "little" part, then would it be OK?
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I really really really really want to post a terrible Titan joke...but I know he doesn't like it so I won't.....

.......gah....

lol... I was going to post something along the lines of:

Oh... I know! I know!

If we take out the "little" part, then would it be OK?

dingdongyo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I really really really really want to post a terrible Titan joke...but I know he doesn't like it so I won't.....

.......gah....

i looked for his copyright...

You are all dicks and I hope you get penis acne, and you never ever shit solid matter again.
Wowie Groovie !
Did you know that...

Howie, Rock, and Dingdong are dicks ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Did you know that...

I thought we were all dicks.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Did you know that...

I thought we were all dicks.

I'm sorry buddy I didn't mean to leave you out. Next time I promise you'll be named on the list ok ? Now buck up lil sailor and go get daddy a beer.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:I thought we were all dicks.

I'm sorry buddy I didn't mean to leave you out. Next time I promise you'll be named on the list ok ? Now buck up lil sailor and go get daddy a beer.
i didn't mean to be included, i meant all of us in general on the board... dicks, a-holes, etc...

we are all the same in general. just some seem to be a little to above and beyond the point, nonetheless we are all jerks in some form on here.
Well yeah when you put it that way, but I mean't to single out Howie, Rock, and Ding specifically in this instance.

By the way, will you be in a part of NJ that carries the show? And, will you change your name to Delran Mike ?
Wowie Groovie !
The ring/index finger length is actually a fairly accurate determinate of testosterone levels. Mine, although girlishly tiny, is almost 1/2 an inch longer than my index and I'll be the first to admit I'm pretty much mentally a guy.

My "did you know that" is something I read about years ago and have found a few sources that cooborate. Alfred Nobel was of course a swedish genius who invented and produced dynamite. What is little known (and to the best of my knowledge in fact true) is that when his one brother died the papers mistakenly ran an obituary for Alfred instead of his brother, labeling him the "Merchant of Death". When Alfred read what the world thought of him he redoubled his efforts to increase dynamite safety and led to the Nobel prize to adjust his legacy.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Titan ! Wrote:You are all dicks and I hope you get penis acne, and you never ever shit solid matter again.

This is all a misunderstanding...we didn't makes jokes just then....see, all a mix up
Titan ! Wrote:Well yeah when you put it that way, but I mean't to single out Howie, Rock, and Ding specifically in this instance.

By the way, will you be in a part of NJ that carries the show? And, will you change your name to Delran Mike ?

well I get the signal here and there depending on the way the wind blows now. so moving closer to the transmitter, i should be able to get it. I will probably tune into GRD occasionally still because the local segments are fun to hear, but if I am in my car or near a radio I don't need to drain my phone's battery.

No matter what I am born and raised in philly, I will always be philly mike. You can take the boy out the city, but you can't take the city out the boy.

Quote:The ring/index finger length is actually a fairly accurate determinate of testosterone levels. Mine, although girlishly tiny, is almost 1/2 an inch longer than my index and I'll be the first to admit I'm pretty much mentally a guy.

Well that explains the fact, pretty much women aren't supposed to have enough testosterone to make that difference but i guess there are some guys who have the shorter ring finger too(possibly some here they just won't admit it).
It was a common held superstition of German thieves in the Middle Ages, that possessing a child's eye would make them invisible.
Cheetahs are the only big cats that can purr.
That's what she said.