Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Your 5th Grade Math
This is a 5th grade math problem. This is not a trick question. This is a real math problem, so don't say that the bus doesn't have legs.

There are 7 girls in a bus. Each girl has 7 backpacks. In each backpack,
there are 7 big cats. For every big cat, there are 7 little cats.

The bus driver is not in the bus at this time.

How many legs are on the bus?
That better be a big bus.

The answer, if my math is correct, is 38,430.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i gots me 68,614 leggers on that bus

I just want to know how these backpacks can hold all those cats, and wouldn't that be a health hazard on a bus? damn that must smell horrible. I could just imagine all those cats trying to spray all over.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
You're both wrong.
hotzester Wrote:You're both wrong.
yes we are, i didnt notice i must have hit the = sign twice somewhere. the answer i got was 10990
There are 2,401 small cats and 343 large cats, so they have 10,976 legs. Then there are 7 girls who each have 2 legs, for a grand total of 10,990 legs on the bus.

*or what mike said for his second answer, that'll teach me not to scroll all the way down.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
yeah, i think the first time around i accidentaly gave an extra 7 * the amount of small cats.
How the hell is one girl wearing 7 back packs ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:How the hell is one girl wearing 7 back packs ?

not to mention all the weight, considering a cat with average weight (depending on the gender) can be anywhere from 6 to 13 lbs each. Not to mention the implications if PETA ever found that all these girls were holding 392 cats each in their bags.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:How the hell is one girl wearing 7 back packs ?

not to mention all the weight, considering a cat with average weight (depending on the gender) can be anywhere from 6 to 13 lbs each. Not to mention the implications if PETA ever found that all these girls were holding 392 cats each in their bags.

All of these issues and someone is asking about how many legs are on the bus? Someone is trying to cover up the real problem here and we need to get to the bottom of this. Where is this "bus" going anyway?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy, you forgot to ask why this bus is unsupervised.
there are 210 legs on the bus
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Wrong, MadDog.
there is 2,744 legs on the bus
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
Your right zester, the answer is 238. There are seven big cats plus 49 little cats which equals 56 cats. Times four legs which equals 224 cat legs. plus fourteen girl legs equals238 total legs.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog, the 7 girls have 7 bags each, so 49 bags total, each bag has 7 big cats, so 343 big cats, and for each big cat there are 7 little cats, thus 2,401 little cats. Which equals 10,990 legs, if you notice zester never said that either Philly Mike or Myself were wrong.
Awwwww man....... I suck at math Sad
Mad Dog Wrote:Awwwww man....... I suck at math Sad

LOLZ

You were giving it such a good try though
Wowie Groovie !
Jiggy Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:not to mention all the weight, considering a cat with average weight (depending on the gender) can be anywhere from 6 to 13 lbs each. Not to mention the implications if PETA ever found that all these girls were holding 392 cats each in their bags.

All of these issues and someone is asking about how many legs are on the bus? Someone is trying to cover up the real problem here and we need to get to the bottom of this. Where is this "bus" going anyway?

It's probably heading to a chinese restaurant
Wowie Groovie !