Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roast of Larry the Cable Guy AKA Do your Homework
Comedy Central's roast of Larry the Cble guy is tonight at 10:00pm and if they follow their last couple of patterns it will be replayed again, and then again uncensored.

The guys will be talking about this Monday, so do your homework, watch the show, and be informed.

:o
Wowie Groovie !
I just want to watch it to see how many inappropriate chris brown/rihanna jokes they pull out. I can think of several people that would be a better roast than Larry the Cable Guy...gay.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I think the guys used to have him on the show back in the Knoxville days when he was still a small time comedian.
Ok so after further review, Larry still sucks at comedey, but wow that roast was pretty good. I personally think Gary Busey was one of the better roasters too, that could have gone so badly.

I mean he pulled out a "Don't you know who I am?"...awesome...
I didn't get to see the entire show, but what I did get to see was pretty awesome. Z, I think Busey was probably the best that I did see too. I think it's the first time I've seen him being decent in a long time.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The Lisa Lampinelli jokes that didn't make the air were some of the funniest.
What ones? Do you have a link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG2-oMHWl...r_embedded
All of those jokes in that video were on the show. Did you miss the first 10 mins or something?
Titan ! Wrote:Comedy Central's roast of Larry the Cble guy is tonight at 10:00pm and if they follow their last couple of patterns it will be replayed again, and then again uncensored.

The guys will be talking about this Monday, so do your homework, watch the show, and be informed.

:o

Pass. My life is richer and more fulfilled just knowing that I didn't watch a TV show that involved Larry the Cable Guy.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
zdunklee Wrote:All of those jokes in that video were on the show. Did you miss the first 10 mins or something?

FBHW didnt play any lisa lampinelli clips, that was what i was getting at.
Oh, gotcha. I'd say this was by far the best roast in the last 4 years.
I was reallllly hoping for Carrot Top to return.

Also, did anyone notice who the executive producer was? Larry The Cable guy Himself. Isn't that a little like throwing your own surprise birthday party ?
Wowie Groovie !
The executive producer is always the person getting roasted, they always have final call on what gets aired and what doesn't.
Big Grin
This was a good roast, and at least larry the cable used to be funny, unlike bob saget, who wasnt ever funny..but his roast was funny too
I'll try to catch one of the 1,000,000 replays on Comedy Central.

I'm surprised is was good, because a lot of the stuff they aired on FBHW kind of sucked. Plus, it seems like it would be hard to roast Larry because what are ya gonna do? -Tell the same played-out redneck jokes? especially when Larry himself is somewhat of a redneck joke. You're making fun of a joke with the same joke.

Still, if you guys say there's good stuff, I'll take your word for it.
I'm still waiting for the uncensored version.

But yeah, you're right there will be many many replays
Wowie Groovie !
it looks like the next time that i can tell it is on is friday at 10 pm est
heresphilly Wrote:it looks like the next time that i can tell it is on is friday at 10 pm est

Hey thanks dude!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
zdunklee Wrote:The executive producer is always the person getting roasted, they always have final call on what gets aired and what doesn't.

Did you ever watch the "reality" show where Scott Baio had to look up all his old girlfriends and find out why he is afraid of commitment?

I remember in the first episode you find out one of his friends is Jason Hervey the older brother from The Wonder Years. They were all out at the golf course and he tells his buddies that what his plans are and they (Jason included) start getting pissed at him for opening old wounds. Come to find out when I was watching the credits that Jason Hervey is executive producer.

I wonder how many people make fun of wrestling for being fake then proceed to turn on a "reality show".
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Unless the "reality show" is dancing with the stars or American Idol it is pretty damn fake.