Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local bracket challenge
Free beer & Hot Wings Show

password: i d i o t s (no spaces.)

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage
Whatever you do, don't check the SPORTS thread and see if one of these already exists, cause it's a great idea to have more than one.

http://www.fbhw.proboards43.com/index.cg...hread=3312

:Smile
Wowie Groovie !
The "Free Beer and Hot Wings show" one is the official one you moron, started by free beer, mentioned this morning.

Try to listen to the show every once in awhile.
Oh, FFS. :-[

Still, why post this in the GR local section ? Did you think that only GR listeners like basketball ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Oh, FFS. :-[

Still, why post this in the GR local section ? Did you think that only GR listeners like basketball ?

Because FB said that they were doing this for local listeners only.

Try listening to the show once in a while.... Big Grin
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Must have missed that part. I heard him say it was just for fun, and only 1 entry per person, but must have lost my hearing when he said it was local only.

F you Nashville you can't play
Wowie Groovie !
I entered. I picked Pitt to win it all.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Not trying to start shit here, but did FB really say it was local only ? I heard him mention it twice today, and I would bet my back up camera body that he didn't mention GR only.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Not trying to start shit here, but did FB really say it was local only ? I heard him mention it twice today, and I would bet my back up camera body that he didn't mention GR only.

You're right. It wouldn't make sense for this to be local. Unless they were giving away a prize for like d-zone seats or something.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Titan ! Wrote:Not trying to start shit here, but did FB really say it was local only ? I heard him mention it twice today, and I would bet my back up camera body that he didn't mention GR only.

He mentioned it a few times.

Do you get the podcast? 3/16/2009 segment 5, 28 seconds in, he says, "Coming up we'll tell you how you can get on the espn grand rapids only bracket challenge we're gonna do."
Jiggy Wrote:

You're right. It wouldn't make sense for this to be local. Unless they were giving away a prize for like d-zone seats or something.

I think it's local caused it'd fill up too quickly if it was on the entire network.
Wait... when he gave out the password on the air, that was GR local only ?

myeh, okay, so we've got more than one group to enter a bracket in.

8-)

GO BLUE MOFOS ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !