Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stump the Show...
I did not stump the show this morning. That is all....
It might have been better if you had put this in the Right Now I'm thread.

Edit: Sorry you didn't stump the show.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I stumped them once but the judge threw it out.

I asked what a Brannock Device is used to measure. The answer, shoe size. I figured it was a good question, considering at least one of the guys has told stories about working at Footlocker during college.
Mine was the 'Hot Shots' question this morning. I thought FreeBeer would have gotten it but it was Zane to the rescue.
Didn't Zane say it was the movie with Val Kilmer? Dumbass, it was Charlie Sheen. Val Kilmer was in Top Secret. And that question was probably the only good part of that segment. Minutia judge sucked, St. Pats day shades of green question, blah blah blah. No wonder the guys hate that segment sometimes.
I've found myself hating that segment more each week!
I've got a couple of good ones, but I always forget to call. What time (CST) do they usually do it on Mondays?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I usually catch it on the drive to work, which is about 6:30 EST, so I think you'd have to get up pretty early, Queenie!
It was 5:40 am in MN when I called.
Thanks Shawn!
I got a few doozies comin' up for next week. Listen for me tomorrow or Thursday on CWTTAB.