Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Boizalynne!!
I heard you had your newest wee one on Friday! I hope we get to see pics soon. I'm sure she is just absolutely precious!!

Congratulations!! 8-)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
babies all look the same.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Blatant Racism]I think you are confusing babies with black people Howie.[/Blatant Racism]

*just so everyone knows, not really racist, but I couldn't hold back from this one...although it was apparently ok at the roast last night on comedy central.

Oh and Congrats Boiza!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:[Blatant Racism]I think you are confusing babies with black people Howie.[/Blatant Racism]

no, I meant babies
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Oh, well, then I guess babies and black people have 2 things in common.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
[Image: bab_8.jpg]

In other words: keep it away from howie!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[Image: bab_28.jpg]
Congrats!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Congrats!!!! That is great news.

I hope baby and Mom are both doing well.
Congrats! Welcome to the march father club!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Congratulations Boizalynne! Can't wait to see pics!
My standards message when people I know have babies:

Congratulations, I hope it doesn't look like a monkey.
Wowie Groovie !
Congratulations and I'm sure the baby does not look like a monkey.
I'm guessing you're gonna need diapers.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/19107

http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/Offer...q37&nid=10 ($5 off Huggies)
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
CongratsSmile
Yay for babies!!