Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visiting MI this weekend
I will be in the Battle Creek/Kalamazoo area this weekend!
Hey you'll be in our backyard. What brings you this way?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Cool! Friday through Sunday?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Well, if you happened to read my post in the Hobbies thread, you would know I'm a dork. But my hubby and I are going to the http://www.kalamazooshow.com/ to sell magazines and dress up like dorks. Friday, we are going to do our traditional trip to battlecreek for the RV/Camping show they have there. Then Saturday and Sunday its sell sell sell!!
sunshyne Wrote:I will be in the Battle Creek/Kalamazoo area this weekend!

Howie's neck of the woods. Maybe you can put out a fire with his hose.....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie would like that too much.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
sunshyne Wrote:Well, if you happened to read my post in the Hobbies thread, you would know I'm a dork. But my hubby and I are going to the http://www.kalamazooshow.com/ to sell magazines and dress up like dorks. Friday, we are going to do our traditional trip to battlecreek for the RV/Camping show they have there. Then Saturday and Sunday its sell sell sell!!

So it's like Civil War re-enacting? That's cool. :Smile

;D
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Great we all know where Jiggy will be this weekend.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I'm going to go show everyone my emancipation proclamation
that'd be fine, I do the 1770's, so could you bring a copy on the constitution and Declaration of Independence?
sunshyne Wrote:that'd be fine, I do the 1770's, so could you bring a copy on the constitution and Declaration of Independence?

I actually have both of these on parchment paper that gives it that "authentic" feel.
well, anyway, its a neat show, and if you have nothing better to do, you could go. Its always really crowded, a lot cool stuff to look at/buy.