Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glenn Beck's fake crying
I have only seen a couple Glen Beck interviews that I've looked up online, thankfully no crying was involved.
That is awfully douchey. And I agree with the guys that it takes away from the message that he is saying. I agreed with most of what he said about the 9/12 stuff, but the fake crying makes me want to punch him in the mouth.
I actually listened to his radio show years ago and even bought the podcast for a while. I didn't agree with everything he said and sometimes his political shpeels were majorly irksome but the show could be quite comical when he and Stu were dicking around. When it was announced that he'd be getting a TV show I quit right then and there and never looked back. I remember him saying over and over, I won't be like everyone else, my show won't have talking heads and be all politics. Yeah right, I'm going to believe that one.

As for the crying, he has actually always been very emotional about 9/11. He'd get choked up in some segments but never a fake and fleeting breakdown like what happened this past Friday. I remember he told a story about how after he and his daughter saw that one 9/11 movie they apparently both stood outside the theater clinging to each other sobbing. I think he is genuinely very patriotic but he's become a joke in this respect.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
So Zane so easily picks out Beck's fake crying, but he thinks Limbaugh's shtick is real?

I have no clue as to whether Rush is arrogant or not in real life and I doubt Zane does, but if you hear his show, it's extremely obvious that his "All-knowing, all-caring, all-sensing, all-feeling, Maha-Rushie" is as much of a gimmick as Beck's crying, except unlike Beck, you're supposed to know it's a gimmick, Zane.
I like Beck. He's funny. I haven't watched this video or his television show because I don't want to change that perception.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I like Beck. He's funny. I haven't watched this video or his television show because I don't want to change that perception.

Ditto. He makes more sense than anyone I have ever seen in the same medium.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Admin Wrote:I like Beck. He's funny. I haven't watched this video or his television show because I don't want to change that perception.

Glenn makes good sense of all the BS in Washington right now without making it about one political party or another. It's easier for EVERYONE to not just hear, but LISTEN, to what he is saying. Pointing fingers instantly alienates half of your potential audience...

I don't care that the only reason that you guys decided to touch on this subject is because he IS acting like a tool. At least it's getting some play in some alternative arenas. The media is so far up our celebrity of a president's A, they can't/won't see the administration for what's really happening and where this country is headed.

OPEN YOUR EYES EVERYONE!!!

I just watched this for the first time. If you agree with Beck on most things he talks about this video won't ruin your perception of him. Yes, the fake crying is a little over dramatic but his message rang through loud and clear.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.