Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCENARIO: A Mystery Man gives you 1billion moneys.
Whatcha do with it?

Also the Mystery Man is super-powerful and any attempt in stealing MORE money will end in your painful slow demise.

Also, I say Moneys because well dollar really doesn't cover all bases. Moneys just seem real generic to encompass all currency names.
[Image: threadpollutionum8.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
What, I give people an opportunity to talk about what they'd do with a billion dollars
and I'M the bad guy?
It seems that your trollish tendencies are slipping out of remission.
what?
do you try to be useless or does it just come naturally?
Hardly any of your threads contain any "substance", which is why you catch so much flack when you start a new one. It would seem that you post only for the sake of boosting your count up.
Or you're really boring

Me: Hey what would you guys do with a BILLION DOLLARS?

You: Eff YOU YOU SUCK THAT'S STUPID !!
[Image: troll-web.jpg]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Spamming the same picture in evey topic I've made
is more trolling than anything you've ever claimed I've done
Hypocrit.
h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.

Stick to the words on your grade level, princess.
hotzester Wrote:h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.

Stick to the words on your grade level, princess.

Here's some help if you would like to move up:
[Image: 9780375430084_1191.jpeg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Right now you guys ALL SUCK... I'm with Doktor. Quit flaming him for trying to fit in.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Right now you guys ALL SUCK... I'm with Doktor. Quit flaming him for trying to fit in.

exactly, this topic is really not that bad. I have seen similar topics in other boards. why would it be so irrelevant here??
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
This topic in particular is not bad, but that makes what 3 out of 50?
Here's what I'd do with a Billion Dollars

1. Make sure my mother and family are well taken care of and that they never want for anything again. Make sure that they can spend the rest of their lives pursuing whatever their hearts desire without worry about finance.

2. The same for me, I'd probably set up a photo studio in Miami and have a house on the beach, I'd play, persue photography at my leisure and just enjoy life

3. For the majority of the money though probably 800 mil or so, I would set up a charitable foundation, and give all of my friends jobs as board of directors and let them decide where the money should go. Scholarships with an emphasis on the arts would be a big part of it.

4. I'd throw one big time major league kick ass forum members party.
Wowie Groovie !
I'd keep it all, help out my parents and siblings and say eff everyone else. I would prolly donate a little to Ducks Unlimited cause they help me keep my hunting going, but that would be the most I would do if I actually donated anything. Also I would make sure to make my 3 dickhead uncles lives a living hell as much as possible, cause they would deserve every second of it.
I would buy a modest house. It would be a very nice house but modest. I would put it on a ton of land preferably with a lake somewhere on it. I would buy a bunch of quads, dirtbikes, off-road go-carts, etc. and have big get togethers as often as I can with friends and family.

Majority if it would go to charity and investments though. Maybe something like:
60% - charity
38% - investing and saving
2% - FUN!!!!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Titan ! Wrote:Here's what I'd do with a Billion Dollars

1. Make sure my mother and family are well taken care of and that they never want for anything again. Make sure that they can spend the rest of their lives pursuing whatever their hearts desire without worry about finance.

2. The same for me, I'd probably set up a photo studio in Miami and have a house on the beach, I'd play, persue photography at my leisure and just enjoy life

3. For the majority of the money though probably 800 mil or so, I would set up a charitable foundation, and give all of my friends jobs as board of directors and let them decide where the money should go. Scholarships with an emphasis on the arts would be a big part of it.

I'd do mostly the same thing except I wouldn't give any to Titan's family.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Here's what I'd do with a Billion Dollars

I'd do mostly the same thing except I wouldn't give any to Titan's family.

That's it, your off the board of directors.
Wowie Groovie !
The first thing I would do is quit my job and go on a year long vacation to think about what the hell I was going to do with all this money. I'm pretty sure I would begin to buy different property's that I found interesting. Maybe I would build a resort or a ski lodge, and hire some kick ass chefs that would cater to all my personal tastes in food. I would own all the best and latest computer equipment and game software. I would also donate a ton of money for research in diabetes and the cure for it.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I would set some aside for my girls. They would never have to worry about money ever again. They could go to any school they wanted and get whatever car they desired when they turn sixteen. I would pay off my parents debts and get my sisters each a home.

I would get me and my family a nice home and 2 nice, new cars...fully loaded and payed for. I would put them into private school too. Maybe do a little traveling. First place I'd go is Italy to see some long lost relatives.

I'd make some donations to a few places close to my heart, like Duke Hospital and The Ronald McDonald Home...also, the ASPCA and a charity that deals with mental health issues.
I'd pay off my and my families debt, purchase a huge amount of land to build a home, horse farm, and vet clinic on, build my dream vehicles, and then set up my own elderly and homeless shelters/resource facilities in the US and charities in Africa and India. Maybe the Middle East too if I can then pay NASA to make me a bullet/bomb proof suit that's breathable.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
your momma Wrote:I would set some aside for my girls. They would never have to worry about money ever again. They could go to any school they wanted and get whatever car they desired when they turn sixteen. I would pay off my parents debts and get my sisters each a home.

I would get me and my family a nice home and 2 nice, new cars...fully loaded and payed for. I would put them into private school too. Maybe do a little traveling. First place I'd go is Italy to see some long lost relatives.

I'd make some donations to a few places close to my heart, like Duke Hospital and The Ronald McDonald Home...also, the ASPCA and a charity that deals with mental health issues.

Don't forget about your trip to Tennessee so you could set me and Plungee up high on the hog.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'd buy a couple sections (1 section is greater than 700 acres) of land somewhere build a few houses on them, nothing huge, and let my family stay in them. There would be dirtbike and quad trails all over hell, I'd raise my own food and basiclly just do whatever the eff I wanted.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Queenie Wrote:
your momma Wrote:I would set some aside for my girls. They would never have to worry about money ever again. They could go to any school they wanted and get whatever car they desired when they turn sixteen. I would pay off my parents debts and get my sisters each a home.

Don't forget about your trip to Tennessee so you could set me and Plungee up high on the hog.

But of course! Wink
What I would do if someone gave me a billion dollars:

1.) Move to Scotland, but only during the summer months.
2.) Set up trust funds for my family. I don't trust my sibs with any kind of cash, so I'd have it wrapped so tight they really wouldn't have any fun with it.
3.) Quit my job, though I'd probably just find another one that doesn't require much work. I like to work.
4.) Help out the few friends I have.
5.) Buy a small house, turn one room into a library and stock the shit out of it. (I think this is actually my number 1, I just don't feel like fixing it.)
6.) Give some to charity.
7.) Save some for the future, to make sure I don't blow through it.
8.) Spend the shit out of it.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Buy real estate. Take care of my folks. Build a few vacation homes all over; Hawaii, Italy, Ireland, maybe New Zealand. I would buy as much hunting land up and down the central and Mississippi flyway for duck hunting. Give my wife a bunch to go shopping. Cars, I'd have a few. The put the rest of the cash, roughly 700million away for future necessity.
1. Hire a lawyer.
2. Put it all in banks, trust funds, credit unions, etc. - spread it out, so that it's in several places, so that I don't lose it all, and so that I make interest on it.
3. Give each of my family members 1/2 mill to $1 million to do whatever they want to with it.
4. Buy each of my friends their dream car.
5. Buy a house with a few hundred, or thousand acres.
6. Buy a Tesla (car)
7. Live off of the interest for the rest of my life - my kids, and their kids, etc would be set for life.
8. Start a charity, and have that be my job.
9. Travel, and buy a house in a few countries that I like, so I can go back whenever I want.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I also decided I want to own a minor league sports team.

Like maybe a minor league hockey or baseball team that plays in a facility that is just barely betther than high school level.

Not because I love sports so much, just because it would be cool to say I own a team.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I also decided I want to own a minor league sports team.

Like maybe a minor league hockey or baseball team that plays in a facility that is just barely betther than high school level.

Not because I love sports so much, just because it would be cool to say I own a team.

Titan - "Yah, I own a sports team, you may have heard of them. The Hamilton Township Pickle Pickers."
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
take care of me and mine... If you've been good to me expect me to be good to you.

GO ON VACATION, never work again, Invest smartly, maybe own a sports team, open a few more ballet studios... most importantly, continue to do what I love...
peachs Wrote:open a few more ballet studios...

Does this mean you've already opened some ballet studios?
potthole Wrote:
peachs Wrote:open a few more ballet studios...

Does this mean you've already opened some ballet studios?

I am minority partner in a ballet company that is opening a studio in CT where I live. My partner, gave me 25% of the Co. to run it.. We are set to open in the next couple weeks after being pushed back by contractors and the building inspector.

I would like to continue this trend and hopefully become a full fledged business owner someday Smile
The sports team thing gave me an idea:

Start a Little People National Hockey League. The LPNHL would be in all NHL cities, and the team names would play off of the NHLers, just the smaller version; The Boston Cubs, Tampa Bay Static Shocks, LA Princes, Montreal American Lights, Phidelphia Gliders, Nashville Prey, etc. The NHL would sue the shit out of me, but I wouldn't care. Plus, I would make money, because, lets face it, who wouldn't want to watch midgets playing hockey?
Calgary Sparks
Carolina Tropical Storm
Colorado Mud Slide
Florida kittens
Minnesota Domesticated
Phoenix Puppies
San Jose Blue Gill

The Penguins would still have to stay though. Lets face it, what's wimpier than a bird that can't fly, and can hardly walk?
Detroit would be a tough one...
Detroit Red Pinfeathers?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Doktor Alex I presume?
peachs Wrote:I am minority partner in a ballet company that is opening a studio in CT where I live. My partner, gave me 25% of the Co. to run it.. We are set to open in the next couple weeks after being pushed back by contractors and the building inspector.

That is cool as hell! Congrats!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.