Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Godfather
[Image: thegodfather.jpg]
Holy shit! That is a sweet shop, +1 for that.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I love the serious zane pose.
Niiiice.
+1

and I award you 120 Joe Bucks and 3 internets.
Unlimited karma from me if you replace the cat with a bulldog or a vibrator.
wingospagettio Wrote:Unlimited karma from me if you replace the cat with a bulldog or a vibrator.

That makes perfect sense, because he's going to be the Godfather of a bulldog or vibrator. :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It doesn't matter. There's no way that nickname is going to stick. It's not insulting. Zane is supposed to be an old, gay, gray punching bag.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Queenie Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:Unlimited karma from me if you replace the cat with a bulldog or a vibrator.

That makes perfect sense, because he's going to be the Godfather of a bulldog or vibrator. :Smile

Undecided
Queenie Wrote:

To make the photo more zanesque a bulldog would be more appropriate because Zane has 2 bulldogs and 0 cats. And a vibrator because it would make a worthy substitute for something that he normally has his hands wrapped around. Make sense now? ???
I guess it would if he were going to be a Godfather to a effing bulldog (as opposed to a child).
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I guess it would if he were going to be a Godfather to a effing bulldog (as opposed to a child).
While I may have missed the reason why Zane was called the Godfather on the show, I am commenting on the CAT in the PICTURE that Zane's face was superimposed on and suggested removing the CAT from the PICTURE and replacing it with a DOG! I do not see a child in the PICTURE
It's not like he's the godfather to a CAT. It's not the point!
wingospagettio Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I guess it would if he were going to be a Godfather to a effing bulldog (as opposed to a child).
While I may have missed the reason why Zane was called the Godfather on the show, I am commenting on the CAT in the PICTURE that Zane's face was superimposed on and suggested removing the CAT from the PICTURE and replacing it with a DOG! I do not see a child in the PICTURE

Sorry for making a joke and instilling so much confusion on the board. Most of the time when people are asked to be a Godfather/Godmother, it is to a child.
Queenie Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:While I may have missed the reason why Zane was called the Godfather on the show, I am commenting on the CAT in the PICTURE that Zane's face was superimposed on and suggested removing the CAT from the PICTURE and replacing it with a DOG! I do not see a child in the PICTURE

Sorry for making a joke and instilling so much confusion on the board. Most of the time when people are asked to be a Godfather/Godmother, it is to a child.
Here's my explanation for my original post. Zane's face is inserted onto Marlon Brando's body in a pic of the Godfather movie poster. Marlon Brando played Don "Godfather" Corleone the leader of a Sicilian mafia family. In one of the first scenes in the movie Don Corleone sits in his study on his daughter's wedding day receiving visitors who want "favors" from him in exchange for their friendship. While Don Corleone sits in his chair he is gently stroking his cat (which is seen in the poster as well). If Zane played Don Corleone I would expect to see him stroking Lola, Lucy or a vibrator (an R-rated version of something else). My apologies for making random movie references that not everyone might know. Wink
don't apologise wingos, I would think everyone knew about the Godfather, apparantly not. Queenie I highly reccomend it, it is kinda long tho
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:don't apologise wingos, I would think everyone knew about the Godfather, apparantly not. Queenie I highly reccomend it, it is kinda long tho

The first and second Godfather are truly spectacular. My wife bought the DVD set for me right before she went out of town one weekend. It took the entire Saturday to watch all three.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:don't apologise wingos, I would think everyone knew about the Godfather, apparantly not. Queenie I highly reccomend it, it is kinda long tho

The first and second Godfather are truly spectacular. My wife bought the DVD set for me right before she went out of town one weekend. It took the entire Saturday to watch all three.

Seconded. Don't watch the third one, though. Like Rocky V, it never happened as far as I'm concerned.
The third one is alright, it just falls flat if you try to compare it to the other 2.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:The third one is alright, it just falls flat if you try to compare it to the other 2.
my thoughts exactly
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type