Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doktor: Troll or Productive Member?
Someone suggested that we should start a troll poll, and the good Doktor himself said he'd vote in it, so I figured I'd do it.

Do you think the threads he starts are entertaining, or a pain in the ass? Be honest.

Vote ONLY on the content of his original posts, not the replies of the membership after the original post. You're voting on the quality of HIS posts, not everyone else's.
I think I have enjoyed a grand total of 1 that he has started, the surgery one. All of the others,(that I can remember) in my opinion, are childish, senseless, and some are even dickish.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
$5 says he's enjoying all the attention
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'll be honest. I didn't really see a problem with his billion dollar thread but 99% of them are not good topics.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
surgery thread was ok
car thread was ok
US vs The World was ok

Everything else was crap, posts for the sake of posting. I'm no saint, I've absolutely had my share of shitty threads, but his suck more than anything that has ever sucked before...suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked......no good
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Re: Howie

There's a world of difference between trying to start a decent thread and having it be the proverbial "crap sandwich" and intentionally setting out to be disruptive.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:$5 says he's enjoying all the attention

Which everyone seems more than happy to keep giving him
Wowie Groovie !
I think he'll say he's enjoying it, just to claim the $5 bounty and triple his income this month, but offline, I think that the moment mom comes home from work and tells him to get off the computer, he's sad that no one likes him, including mom.
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:$5 says he's enjoying all the attention

Which everyone seems more than happy to keep giving him

This is the first thread I can remember dedicated to singling out and talking about one message board member proving your point Titan.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Which everyone seems more than happy to keep giving him

This is the first thread I can remember dedicated to singling out and talking about one message board member proving your point Titan.

not exactly true. Titan has made a few dedicated to talking about himself.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Threads like these are bullshit and only serve to humiliate a member of the board. If all you clucking hens can do is find ways to bitch about Doktor then go find something better to do.

If I see another one of these by a member who has been here long enough to know better then I will arrange it so that you have to find something better to do for a short period of time.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.