Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Loose Wendy And Allyson
Facebook says it's Loose Wendy's birthday, and the front page of the board says that it's Allyson's bidrthday too.

So happy birthday both of you.

Here's a picture of a Monte Carlo for you to share

[Image: 85MonteCarloSS_26k_medium.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
For Allyson: http://www.holytaco.com/cordless-massage...y-benefits
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
two of my favorite chicks share a birthday, awesome.

happy birthday to you both.
Happy Birthday to the little one and the loose one... Allyson, I hope you get those inches you asked for and Loose Wendy, I hope you get those inches you asked for.
Happy Birthday you two!! Hope y'all have a fantastic day and get shitfaced tonight!
i think i'll get you each one of these:

[Image: Intex-Sunset-Glow-Baby-Pool-58924.jpg]

allyson, enjoy your summer
wendy, enjoy your diaphragm
A pinch to grow an inch for both of you (though it's a little bit of the pot calling the kettle black in this case...).
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
You guys are so creative with your short/loose combination insult tactics.

But that is why I [Image: 48x48_myoblasts_for_heart.jpg] you.
That's what she said.
burnking Wrote:Happy Birthday to the little one and the loose one... Allyson, I hope you get those inches you asked for and Loose Wendy, I hope you get those inches you asked for.
dingdongyo Wrote:i think i'll get you each one of these:

[Image: Intex-Sunset-Glow-Baby-Pool-58924.jpg]

allyson, enjoy your summer
wendy, enjoy your diaphragm

If anyone is trying to get into the "funny" business, please make note of these two posts.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
agree with biff, best posts of the day...everyone else can go home
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Happy birthday!

[Image: cake.jpg]
it also says it's Heinz's birthday, should we give out his phone number so that everyone can call him and wish him well?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Happy Birthday Allyson!! Happy Birthday Wendy!!

I hope you both have a WoNdErFuL day!!!

[Image: HappyBirthday8.gif]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it also says it's Heinz's birthday, should we give out his phone number so that everyone can call him and wish him well?

Please do! I had the SOB's number written down when he gave it out, and planned on drunk dialing him several times.

... I lost the paper with the number on it before I got the chance.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Loose Wendy and Allyson (and another 'lil friend) tried to Scissor on their last b-day together:

[Image: 2365355-Ant-and-Jen-falling-into-a-hole-...yate-0.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! And Happy Birthday, Allyson!
happy birthday guys. Hope you enjoy it.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Happy birthday day to you both. I hope you both have a great day spent with the ones you love.

Burnking and dingdong, simply the best.
congrats.
I'll just say Happy Birthday because nothing I come up with will top the others
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it also says it's Heinz's birthday, should we give out his phone number so that everyone can call him and wish him well?

You know, I've always thought asking what his number is would make the best Stump The Show question.
HBD!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.