Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My girls are coming to a town near YOU!
If you guys are looking for something to do, go cheer my Alma Mater on today or tomorrow!! I did stats for these girls all through college and they work their asses off. If it were in NJ I'd be there, but since it's in MI I can go vicariously through you guys.

GO LIONS

---

The College of New Jersey's women's basketball team has punched its ticket to the NCAA Division III Final Four for the first time in program history! The Lions will face George Fox University on Friday, March 20 at 6 p.m. at Hope College in Holland, MI.

To make the deal even sweeter, TCNJ senior Hillary Klimowicz was named the 2009 State Farm/Women's Basketball Coaches' Association National Division III Player of the Year at the NCAA Division III Final Four Team Banquet held on Thursday.

Let's go Lions!

NCAA Division III Women's Basketball Championship
Friday, March 20 - Semifinals
TCNJ vs. George Fox University - 6 p.m. ET (videocast by NCAA.com)

Saturday, March 21
Consolation Game - 10 a.m. ET (videocast by NCAA.com)
National Championship Game - 1 p.m. ET (televised by CBS College Sports)
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:The Lions will face George Fox University on Friday, March 20 at 6 p.m. at Hope College in Holland, MI.

uh, sweetness timesss 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, time for a scissors-fest.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Yeah, time for a scissors-fest.

That's usually after the game right ? They don't do that during the game do they ?
Wowie Groovie !
Oh! I forgot to add, most of our basketball players are pretty hot. We are not Rutgers.

http://www.tcnjathletics.com/index.aspx?...th=wbasket
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Oh! I forgot to add, most of our basketball players are pretty hot. We are not Rutgers.

http://www.tcnjathletics.com/index.aspx?...th=wbasket

You have a problem with "nappy headed ho's?"
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
On my evening run I went past Hope's fieldhouse. Unfortunately there were no Lions to be found. All the action must have been over for the evening. Just checked out the team website and the Lions lost (sound familiar Michigan?) to George Fox. Good luck against Amherst in the consolation game.
Allyson Wrote:GO LIONS

The first time this has been posted on this message board.
they got whooped and my yelled out words of wisdom didn't help.
Sad I saw they were down by like 20 at half time. George Fox is undefeated so I'll accept that.

Thanks for showing your support anyway. >Sad
That's what she said.
I thought this thread was going to be about a mobile prostitution ring. U-Whore, if you will. It's not and now I'm disappointed. Sad
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown